Reviews for Looks Like Loss
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Perfect.

I loved that Sam has known for awhile what Dean calls his gun. Now I can see Sam trying to figure out what Dean named the Impala.

You did a great job of wrapping the story up and clearing up the mystery surrounding all the ghosts.

I enjoyed the brothers conversation in this chapter, thanks for the smile.

Thanks for sharing you story with us, take care.
shywalk chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Oh ...sniff sad it's over :(
devonshire64 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
that was wonderful, i really like your stories. when you said it was the end of the quintet of stories i hope you didnt mean you are going stop writing. thank you for sharing, i really enjoyed them all.
JennK528 chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Loved it! Great ending. And Sammy knowing about Marigold! LOL! Priceless!

thanks for a great series!
Toxicangel chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
OMG That was the best ending ever! i was in hysterics...

ok now down to the serious side - the season premiere? geez we dont get it till next year! thats it i'm moving to the US.
fairyntoad14 chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Its not Fair, I cant see the Premiere tomorrow! Time warner won't make a deal with CW for my area. (Cries harder) Your story was really good. I loved the ending! Cant wait for your next story! Only thing I have to look forward too.
mariethorne chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Great story and loved the ending.!
Machaggis chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Aww *sniff* that was so sad when Dean was trying to comfort the pregnant woman. And I totally did not suspect the wife! Or, for that matter, that the Sheriff was related to Mrs. Martin! Great twists.
Savage Shade chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
I liked the twist with the highwayman's wife being the cause of it all, but I was right about the woman sitting on the tree stump having something to do with the wedding rings going missing from the corpses. And Dean having separation anxiety about Marigold is just pure gold. Good work, I can't wait to read the epi.
fairyntoad14 chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
Dean just looked up at him. “After the day we’ve had... Frankly, sir, I don’t give a damn.”

My Favorite Line! That was so good! Loved this chapter!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
You wrapped up all the questions about the different ghosts, murders, accidents and deaths. Wow, good job!

Nice twist that the Sheriff was related to the pregnant woman.

Thanks for the update, take care.
Toxicangel chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
oh that is so rhett butler rofl...

awesome chapter yet again!

poor marigold - in someone else's hands..
SpookyClaire chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
Ahahahahahha, i love all the GWtW quotes you threw in here lmao

I love this story alot XD tis amazing

Please update as soon as you can .

-claire
Relativity1953 chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
“Dude, your issues are showing”

That made me burst out laughing!

I knew that the baby had lived - I did! I just wasn't sure which character would be the relative.

Ah Dean... Mom, Sam, Dad, and now Marigold...
shywalk chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
Aw Felt so bad for tha Mrs. Martin..Nice to know the child lived though :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »