Reviews for His Father
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I really enjoyed this. I think out wrote Will's opinion on what had happened very accurately, and I think your writing was great. I feel as if the end could have been a bit stronger, but other than that I liked it alot.
Kaleia chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I freaking glad Will forgave his father cause if he didnt...I so would of wack him in the head! I mean Bootstrap Bill is so hard not to love and how could you not forgive him! I could see poor daddy Bootsy face down so sad and shoulders down depressionly in my head that makes my heart hurts...I know that Bill hated to whip his son like that and that made him felt devastated in the inside and does loves Will very much...If Will dindt forgive him, he'll regret it to make his own father a poor sad man (Gone I hated that word!) By the way good job on the story! Love ya Daddy Bootsy! 333333 _
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aww, poor Will! I'm glad Will forgave his dad in the end. Good job!
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Moving, I love fanfics that take place in here! I enjoyed reading it!
purplediamond7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Great job! Very sad. Poor Will!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
It's odd how everybody's putting up the scene with Will being whipped. And the worst part is I actually like it. But, the heck with it. Write more!
Smithy chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Poor Will, to go from pain to anger and then he softens up a bit.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Nice description of this scene. You handle emotion very well, very realisticly, here capturing both Will's heroic attitude and the horror and pain he obviously felt. I havn't read many Pirates fics before, but you seem to do this well and retain the dark, complex atmosphere of this part of PotC2.

If you care to read whatever of my stories look interesting, "Jump" may be a concept which falls under the catagory "2. Anakin didn't turn to the Dark Side. (Yet?)".
CaptainPearl chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
What a sweet little fic. Loved it, and still lovin it. Great work! Cheers mate.
TheseBrokenWings chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Oh, you've got to love Bootstrap. Very nice.