Reviews for Code Lyoko E97: Queen Aelita
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
it long
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow, that's weird I'm confused now.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
great another problem
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
yay! they'll get aelita back... they better.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
eh i got cold to day (poor me) but i did manage to Read this, its getting really intense, I LUV IT
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
this is getting wild. good luck with the next one.

James the Lesser chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
No I did not sealed, and to make another review all you do is clear your cookies. That way never knew you were on it. It's how I am able to respond twice in reviews.

Except I have a major bump with Season 3 of CL coming out on Oct. 4th on Cartoon Network at 4:30, Yumi tells Ulrich she wants to just be friends! On the official site I've been saying it might happen because Ulrich wouldn't tell her how he felt and I was right. But thankfully my Season 3 is done already so not to worried about it.
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 9/21/2006

And everything else...

That was great.

I like the ways that Queen Aelita is attacking, using the absolute power to take revenge on disliked teacher.

And a bunch of Sissy rules.

I wonder if they will had to fight with Xana in his original form (separated from human body). That would be interesting.

Anyway i hope the next chapter will be as great as this one.

BTW did you get my review to your previous story? As soon as i submit it, it start randomly appearing and disappearing from the screen, but it count to the limit so i can't send another.
OLPH chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Keep going it is really good I can not wait for the next one but next time please do not take so long please! :)