Reviews for Five First Kisses Laura and Rodney
Eva Deanna chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
They could run into each other at a hockey game, maybe, or on an airplane. They could also just see each other at some random place like Walmart or Target with their current significant others present. Wouldn't that be embarassing...

Another one I would find funny is them seeing each other at jail. You know, where they get picked up and get stuck in a cell for the night because they got in a fight at a bar or something. You could put John in there as a gaurd, or maybe as a sleeper the cops picked up. (According to my dad, a sleeper is a hitchhiker they pick up in the middle of the night and they just let them spend the night in the cell and leave in the morning. If you ask me, this seems like something John would be doing.)

*Eva*
acer-sigma chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
Suggestions?...Maybe have them run into each other at some sort of school event...campus rivals, orientations that sort of thing...trapped at an airport even.
Eva Deanna chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
That is SO cute. I love it. Interesting how some people just seem to follow you wherever you go.
Augusta chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Very cute. I like how you stuck John in there as an outside observer. Can't wait for the next chapter.
withoutreason chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
very cute hope you update soon!
MidnightWaterLily chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
This one was disappointing. It wasn't half as good or cute as the first one. I hope you make John's good.
Reefgirl chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Brilliant stuff
nwfairy chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Shep rides agian... I like the Captian Spikey Hair better than Captian Hotpants...

yeah...
Bob Regent chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Lol As much as I hate sheppard his turning up in this fic is classic, i like Mckay/Cadman fics and this one is no exception. Well done for this and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Just one thought tho wonder if they saw this memory in each other's heads when cadman was inside rodney.
FeedtheFlames chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Hey i like this! continue writing please!
Lady Taevyn chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
That was cute. breathlessly waiting for more.
alterangirl chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Yay! I did a happy!dance when I got the alert for this chapter. This is quickly shaping up to be a favorite story!
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
wow, loving the fic so far! :) MkCadman forever lol
Shakia chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wahahah, that's brilliant! XD Loved Cadman being in it and totally didn't expect Sheppard. :P You should write a sequal or something with them all in Atlantis. I'd totally read that. XP
alterangirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I love it! Write more fast!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »