Reviews for Real
debkay chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Absolutely beautiful! I really really enjoyed this sweet story and your writing!
ProfoundBond821 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I loved the story!

and I just wanted to make sure you knew Raul is actually spelled Raoul.
OceansAway chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
I love this story! Christine is different then I've seen her written before yet it makes sense. It's transulation of her character to our time, rather than the exact same character that she was in the original story. It worked very well.

My favorite part was when she kissed Erik, then ran to Richard, and ran back. D

One thing I did notice was that instead of "Raoul" you had "Raul".

Good job! Hope to see another PotO story from you again.

MonMaskedAnge chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
that was so fantastic! i loved it! good job.. it was the best short phic i have ever read!
watchfob chapter 3 . 6/25/2007

"'Christine may have chosen Raul on stage, but we all know who she’s going home with tonight…'"

Rappleyea chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
I just found this story, and all I can say is Wow! What a delightful fic. I too love fairy tales and this one had a perfect "they lived happily ever after" ending. Very enjoyable. Thanks for writing!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Aw... that was so sweet. As much as I hated Christine's first reaction to Erik's kiss, it was hilariou when she ran to Richard, knocked the video game controller out of his hand, kissed him, and ran back to Erik! I cracked up!

' I mean, that’s pretty much all there is to Christine.' Hehe. So true. _

I absolutely loved this... I hope you do decide to write another fanfiction eventually.

afamiliarsmile chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Alright you've got my attention. I like the idea so far. Update soon please!

Scourge of Nemo chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Aw... I loved this! It's so sweet... 'It looked like a drunken man had tried to cut out his eye and kept missing.' made me laugh, though...

RedHairedElfling chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow, this is really good so far! I love how Christine is portrayed, I think that's exactly how she'd be in modern day. I'm so exited for the rest of the story! Great job!

Best wishes,

Starlight63 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
absolutely wonderful story! please have more up soon!
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I like this a lot...update soon!