Reviews for Queueing Theory
Cari chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Sam, the solution is to start screech "I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES, ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES, ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES. OH I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES..." over and over until Dean either A) Runs away (so lock the car doors), B) Kills himself (make sure all weapons and sharp objects are in the trunk C) Gets it stuck in his head (lock his cassettes in the trunk so he has no classic rock to save him.

Brillant _
Rae666 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
LOL - I always love funny Dean and Sam oneshots, especially where Dean is annoying Sam.
j chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
LOL LOL LOL TO INFINTIYT!I love ur writing. so gonna read more of ur work. each time i find a piece i cant stop laughing.
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hahaha. Thats awesome. There needs to be a scene (In Supernatural TV land of course) where they're stuck in traffic. That would be awesome

Great job
heartfallen chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I really loved this story. I could so see this happening to them. They were both very much in character so it was even more hilarious to read. Great job.
Liana-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Hilarious! This is so going on my favourites. Poor Sammy; youu caught both his and Dean's characters perfectly.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
omg that had me laughing through the whole lot ... ya gotta love Dean dont ya lol he is so adroable and i could so see him doing that to poor Sammy lol

Great Job

Tara :-)
Skye chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
LOL

I love annoying Dean! I can so imagine that. Great work!
JessicaMee chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I love it, it's funny! That is so Dean. You got him down exaclally.
JRAismine chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Too funny! I read the whole thing with a big grin on my face. I could SO see this happening. Thanks for sharing.
E. Clay chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
LOL. I did enjoy this story, poor Sam. Dean can be so difficult sometimes, and I can just see Sam bashing his head against the horn in pure annoyance of his brother, but at the same time the two of them can't live without each other, go figure. Thanks for posting.
zapid chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Very cute story. I can definitely feel the annoyance. I've always wondered why they don't get stuck in traffic more often...