Reviews for Those Three Words
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
this could not have been cuter! i loved it, im about to choke with happiness. this was amazing. nicely done:)
Ronnie343 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is so cute! I've loved this couple ever since the episode when they accidently kissed.
Mysticpast chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw that was so good.
Ashira-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I feel like I'm going to burst into happiness soon.

Seriously. xD

Great job on this one. :D
Sage- Dark Sentinel chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Excellent job! This is my first time with a TrixieXSpud fic, and it left a good impression. After bingeing on Avatar fics, though, my brain just keeps screaming Tokka and Kataang when I look at T/S and J/R.

I enjoy this fic, the spelling mistakes in it...just forget about it. The awesomeness of the fanfic covers everything.)
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
that was coolio
Lukeybabycats22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
aw! luv it!
tabbycat chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This is such a cute story. As a Trixie/Spud fan I think you did a good job though I was hoping that they would at least kiss. But other than that GREAT story. :)
DannyPhantomPhan88 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
T/S is my 2nd fav couple, after J/R, and this was really good. AND WHEN DID STACY HOOK UP WITH KYLE!
Leper Gnome chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I luff you, girl. Beautiful.
A Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Aw! That was a cute story. I love that pairing. That is my favorite after the Jake and Rose pairing. Thanks for mentioning it to me. I'm glad I got a chance to read it.
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
This was so sweet. Though I can't believe Stacy would go to the prom with him. In the end he was with the woman he wanted and that's what count's. T/S all the way! Peace
GamerJay chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This is grand. Nicely done.