Reviews for Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
That was beautiful
polyrhyme chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
DUN, DUN, DUNNNNNNNNN! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I can feel tears, in my eyes. But is this sadness or happiness…

I’m not sure but I think it’s something in between.
Heather chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Eh. I don't really like the whole... cutting thing since it seems like they're being overly dramatic, but admittedly, I could see this. Being the 'hero' would undoubtedly cause a great deal of pain and stress in striving to be perfection and a protector when life can fall through your hands so easily. Not to mention, their is the fact that he has to face these expectations when he had his own insecurities. Don't know if you were going for that. Good job though. I might expand on Vlad's thoughts if not just the slightest bit so it doesn't seem so random.
VladimireSeximus chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
oh wow...that story touched me...i wish that happened when i cut my wrist...all i got was hatred and how dare you do that...but thats my problem...but the story was great :)...im working on a DannyxSam one atm my first story...its gonna be up in the next couple of days...keep a eye out!
Martel chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
The last line confused me, but the whole story gave me a feeling of tenderness that I had never associated with this pairing before. That genuinely took me by surprise. Well done.

As a side note, not many are comfortable with the subject of self-cutting, you might want to put a warning on the summary.
ijpyu chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Now, I'm not that big of fan of Self Harm ficcies, seeing as they can get annoying...but I really really loved this ficcie. Sweet and simple!
HisokaYukiko chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aww... Love it!
Vladysgirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Aw, that was so cute! I want to hug this one-shot :D Poor Danny, it was sad, but really very cute.

~Vladysgirl
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
awsome one-shot
Xelena chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
o. where's the rest? wah! it's only a oneshot. i wanted more... *bawls* pretty please write more for me? and the other rabid vladdanny fans!
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
i guess that could have been worse. infact, it was the only Vlad/Danny slash fic that didnt make me want to throw up!
SquirrelGirl13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
wow... that was really good! I like it!
checkprofile4newaccount chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
AW SO FLUFFAYE! (hugs n gives lollipop) hug hug hugx! x) hope you put up a sequel