Reviews for The Idiot's Guide to Nindo
NexusRider161 chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
D'awww... I wanted to see Sion [:( ] Then again, the Book is named SHion...
NexusRider161 chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Black Barrel? He's gonna meet up with either TYPE-VENUS (a.k.a V/V) or Sion Eltnam Atlasia. Or a Fem!GODO.
NexusRider161 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Aozaki!? As in AOKO AOZAKI!? The motherfatherin' BLUE!?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
I really don't see how Naruto can pull this one off.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Tie Cannon to the bed and make it your bitch, that's what I always say.
gabeclone chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
er... honestly you totally lost me 8ack on chapter twenty-two, and even until then i was 8arely hanging i there. at this point i have literally no idea what's going on. i think you have potential, 8ut try to make your stories less cripplingly confusing.
jcbat21 chapter 22 . 2/22/2012
the story was good at the beginning... until chap 21... chap 22 was very confusing since you did not put in any hint of who was who except for yuuko... i tried to follow the story but it got so weird when I noticed that it is not in the narutoverse anymore... I agree to one reviewer that you should have seperated this story into different stories since the title is idiots guide to nindo and vol 2 is about the SOS brigade which does not have anything to do with nindos.. sadly i cannot finish reading this story
MirrorRai chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Jigoku Shoujo reference right there at the end? Incredibly classy.
MirrorRai chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Very interesting first chapter. Glad to see Ichihara Yuuko show up, she makes things... interesting.
SeijuroRen chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
yuuko. One of my favorite characters. Great start.
Cb chapter 39 . 11/23/2010
sorry about that earlier review but you broke my weirdo meter i didnt understand what was going on but i got to admit you are a good writer its just this tangent realllllllllllllly blows up my weirdo meter i didnt get past the chapter when reality was unraveling so yeahhhhhh. i like some of your ideas though so yeah.
Cb chapter 27 . 11/23/2010
wtf...WHAT THE FUCK. this has got to be one of the weirdest fucking stories ever. it doesnt even have a plot. even when naruto is back to not being kyon it makes noooo sense, i was having a hard enough time with the witches. by the way by naruto dying he didnt kill anyone, ass. im going to find a story that it least makes sense
1412 karasu chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
It's a very interesting concept... XD Love the book title.
silver dragon15 chapter 39 . 5/18/2010
Hey, you really had something going here. I was thankful for the explanation finally, but what was your plans for the fanfic. Was Naruto going to "replace" in more worlds? And would he have accomplished that goal, which seems so impossible at this point in the story. It is a pity, but this was a good read.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 5/7/2010