Reviews for Obsession
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I'm fairly certain after Chase disapeared they blamed him for Sarah's kidnapping and for the other kids murder, so him just showing back up for class is a little strange.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Thank you for writing slash in this fandom and avoiding the damn marysue.
JadedPureblood chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
This story is by far my favorite Covenant fanfic EVER. I normally don't review the fics I read (Yes, completely horrible of me but it's true), but I had to tell you how much I loved "Obsession". I set everything else aside and read your story in a few hours. I'm a few years behind with The Covenant, seeing as it came out in 2006 but I just recently starting RPing it with a friend of mine on Twitter. I'm absolutely smitten with Reid/Tyler and Caleb/Pogue slash. I can't really get into any of the Sons being with an OC. Thank you for writing this amazing story, it has truly captured my attention. This is the only Slash fic I've read that -actually- has a plot. I was completely obsessed with "Obsession" the instant I read the first few lines of the first chapter. I hope you start writing Covenant fics again because they're absolutely amazing. Once again, thank you for writing this stunning fic.

- Jasper Rose.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 20 . 10/2/2010
Loved It!
Tough Crowd. Tough Crowd chapter 20 . 2/16/2010
I liked your story. It was cool seeing a little more gentle Chase-but only to Tyler. I was almost completely convinced he was faking his love. anyway it was a good story.
Marionet chapter 20 . 12/12/2009
I think you've had a really good idea that you've based this story on, but there were many "obscurities" and the outcome wasn't the best possible. I know, this might sound mean and I know this is an old story, but I just feel like saying this. And not out of pure malice, but because, I think it might help you in future with your writings if you haven't already developed.

In my opinion, you made Tyler go too far. I know Chase was messing with his head, but could you just overlook if one of your friends killed your mother? Or dated/befriended with someone who had tried to kill you and was going to do it again and kill your lover too? Even if he felt bad about it and had tried to kill himself, but refused to broke up with the guy? I know I couldn't.

Then there were all those smaller things like Chase's eyes which were brown in one chapter and blue couple chapters later, Reid's broken arm, which didn’t prevent him from carrying unconscious Sarah, which wouldn’t probably be very easy task even for someone without all his injuries. The hospital acted little sloppily too, when they let suicidal patient and someone who had fallen from a window and had concussion leave so soon. And that how Tyler walked around showing his sliced wrists, no one talked anything about stitches or the surgery, which would surely be needed if he hit vital veins. And Caleb sure forgave his mothers murder fast. Alcoholic or not, she was his mother and he had lost his father only months ago. Or a little earlier while they didn’t really have a father-son-relationship in the fullest even when he was alive. And that Caleb’s and Pogue’s “don’t use, you’ll get addicted” –act was little hypocritical while Caleb himself used pretty much, even while having sex.

Anyway, there were many good parts too, I liked it that Tyler fought Chase off in the end and even the part where Chase willed his powers to him, but somehow they didn’t really get the severity of the moment. So much power when Tyler’s body and mind weren’t ready for it plus his own powers later, phew, poor boy would probably go insane and isn’t he (or at least the others) scared about what the amount of power will do to him?

In a way, there happened too much and when you wanted to move on, when you couldn’t write more about something, you just tossed it aside. Some things sure should have been explained whit a little more detail for example what Chase actually did to Tyler? Did the baby boy act from his own will or did Chase make him do those things he did? I know you said something about this, but it stayed a little indefinite.

You sure like to get “your” characters beaten up when you write, I have a habit of doing it myself in my writings (It’s fun! Well not really. I see it like some twisted way of showing my affection to the characters. I’m weird, aren’t I?) It’s not all a bad thing, but you shouldn’t forget about the old injuries when writing new ones. Being beaten up hurts and the pain doesn’t really just disappear in couple of hours.

Oh yeah, I might be a nitpicker (hope you don’t hold a grudge against me) and I apologize that you were the one who “met me” when I’m in this mood. Don’t take me wrong, the story was interesting and pretty good, but there sure were some things that should be rethought. And beta read.

But yeah, that was pretty much it. Thank you for sharing this story and one last time, I’m sorry if this sounds harsh. My purpose is not to be nasty.
hjan chapter 20 . 10/10/2008
kayleigh24 chapter 19 . 10/6/2008

I will you my power...I totally freaked out when I read this! :D:D:D:D:D

Amazing fanfic!
LotisFlower chapter 20 . 4/15/2008
OMG! I loved it! All the tension and misunderstood intentions! Totally rocked!
deletedeletepleaz chapter 20 . 4/3/2008
OMG! I loved it. I read everything all at once. It's eleven and I still haven't done the massive amounts of hw and studying I have to do. but whatever. THIS STORY WAS GREAT!
Gerty chapter 20 . 1/10/2008
Wow...just wow. Where do I even begin? It was mind blowing! I don't think I've ever experienced so many emotions from one story in my life. One moment I'd be yelling at my screen and the next up so close to it to read what was going on that I was close to tears and even now it's taking a lot to not cry because of the ending. It was written so well, all of them were in complete character. Ah! I wish I could write even half as well as this! I started to freak out when I only had 4 chapters to read left because it was coming to an end :'o( And I had to struggle to actually read them instead of skipping ahead to see how it would end. Kudos, you really deserve it!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
wow great story i loved every single chapter the ending was great,I some what figured that Tyler was going to help them.
kjxdgsd chapter 20 . 8/9/2007
GAH... such a good story... nice ending. i liked Chase.
exitlight chapter 20 . 7/23/2007
Aww this was an awesome bok! Write a sequel or something!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 12 . 7/14/2007
i love that you made them gay but i prefer chas and caleb or chase and ried. well ried with any cov boy. he is so hott. ( notice the to t's) oh and tyler is sexy he look's good with caleb but im likie this one. i think it is gonna be a fave.

yup it is.