Reviews for The Gift of Life
linda.ljc chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i'd love to read all your stories. this one sounds particularly good. but i can't sit at someone's computer and read your story and i can't download it anymore. i'd love to read it but has gone crazy denying access to copying stories.
oOLittle OneOo chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Aww, loved that last chapter. Its really sweet. They are a bit like a family aren't they... Rodney could be the annoying little brother, Teyla... I'm not to sure what she is but she kinds reminds be of the big sister and Ronon is kinda like the big brother who pretends he doesn't care but really does. Anyway moving on... I really liked this fic, deffinatly in one of my top ten! You have real talent here, don't let it go to waste!
SGAmvmm chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
This is a great story.. I love how you link John to the other wraith (Gelar).. Is there a sequel on this?.. Thank you for this story.. I really love John and his team.. Love the side comments of Mckay.. Thank you again.. It's my summer vacation.. I'm spending my time reading SGA stories.. ).. Thank you..)
kirroth chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Woohoo, great story! Very interesting twist, with the whole Wraith-brother-connection thing. Sheppard and Gelar meeting in the woods that final time, kinda reminded me of the Civil War. Brother against brother in a long drawn-out war. Kinda funny how Ronon always seems to settle near Sheppard's feet, just like the guard dog we all joke about him being. XD
kirroth chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Oh, I like this little turn of events. Sheppard truly is brother to a Wraith now. I like Todd, he's fun. XD *looks around to make sure Ronon isn't reading this* I did not just say I liked a Wraith. Nope, wasn't me.
bria67 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
It was an amazing story.:) Interesting to see how John copes with what happened in Common Ground. The part where he was dying was beautifully written and heartbreaking; I needed a box of tissues;) Loved that the team was there for him throughout the story.
SamDeanLove chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up!
Potterworm chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Incredible story. Descriptions were great, and I swear, my chest was tingling by the time I was done reading all the descriptions of Wraith feedings. You're a great writer.
J loves JS chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
So I really enjoyed this story. I just hope that Gelar is now Todd. Although I like your name better :-)
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
this is just my opinion but you could write a sequel to this that takes place during the other episodes Todd is in that would be like if this happened in the episodes then those episode would have happened differently.
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
very good so far my favorite one of all your stories
MochaCocaFan chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Awesome!
donttouch chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
I like Gelar :) he can be my friend any day :) Good job! Loved it!
donttouch chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
he he he... he's going to be okay :D
donttouch chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
hahaha, loved the last sentence :D