Reviews for To Make A Pumpkin Pie
lunanime chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I Want more! You're probably not gonna give more, but I suddenly got this overwhelming feeling of wanting more in this series or something! It was so good!
gabbysqueek chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
...This was so fantastic! All of the characters, both from Ouran and Fruits Basket, were perfectlyin-character. Kaoru's insercurities and his feeling of embarrassment at even thinking his thoughts-let alone tell them to a stranger was spot-on. Also, I absolutely adore how both Ouran and Fruits Basket have individual episodes (and chapters) that deal with spefic characters so you actually get to know them. :) I was confused by the title until I read more into your story. Then, BAM, I recalled episode 21 'The Day It Became A Pumpkin' and everything made sense.
Truly, this is awesome and amusing, truthful and ...beautiful. 3 Thank you for writing this.

gabbysqueek
Etelkastoolazy chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Best portrayal of Tohru's therapy talks I have ever read. I also love how you took the time to set the scene and describe the characters as it made the scenario more realistic. I felt like this was written by the original authors for a holiday special.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This is just lovely. Thank you so much for writing this. :) (I'm kind of hoping for a sequel or something. :)) )
Ella chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is a very cute and beautiful fanfiction. I really enjoyed reading it! :D
IllegalAsian chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This story is wonderful and amazing! I can never stop rereading it! It's been years since this was posted and I just realized I never took the time to review it. I really hope for a sequel, but that would be asking too much, seeing as this was written years ago. I love the interaction between Karou and Tohru, it was just soo sweet and adorable! Tohru is such a kind and odd character, that's why she's my favorite I have enjoyed this story greatly and I really really really hope you make a sequel, hopefully with Karou and Tohru having a strong relationship!
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
wow. it's really nice, the friendship and advice that goes between Kaoru and Tohru. It worked really well!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I like the manga stories much better than the anime, but I liked this all the same. You did an excellent job of keeping them all in character, and I was pleased at the Japanese you used.

I'm kind of curious as to what happened when Yuki was modeling, and if there was any exchange between Yuki and the twins again after the modeling. Ayame is so awesome, and I could totally see Hikaru and Kaoru laughing their heads off at him. I hadn't considered the fact that he's like Tamaki, but it's true! xDD

Great oneshot. I will enjoy reading this over and over again in the future.

Rabbit
Universal808 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wow. This story was pretty cool! For some reason, I laughed when Tohru was mistaken for a servant. It is sorta true in... a way.

But it was good! THe concept was really nice, I and I also like the ending! A lot! Oh right, thanks for the transalations. I was having trouble.

Good work though!
desmumefan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
this is a very good story. wish it have a sequel
Cotton and Cash chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
K-KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I would have never thought of this pairing in one million years but it's super adorable okay. I'm shipping it.
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Beautiful
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I love it, this is such a cute one-shot. I wish there was more, I've always wanted to see a Ouran/Fruits Basket story, but this was so adorable and very well written. I feel very happy to have found it. :D Good luck with all your future writting!
leafxrose1312 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
that was a really sweet story :D I recently got hooked on these two animes and you did a really good job combining them together. i also really like the advice that Tohru gave to Kaoru, it sounds like something her mother would have told her.
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Good story :)

They all seemed to be in character (at least as far as I could tell), and I could see this conversation actually happening. Hikaru's probably a little confused about Kaoru's last comment though. lol

The Japanese was a little confusing, but not too bad since you included the dictionary at the end, and it was kind of interesting. It also sort of showed Tohru's formal speech, which doesn't always show up in English.