Reviews for Years go By
really cute
atlantisXgirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
*dies* its adorible! *smiles*
Oh-look-a-quarter chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
plz update!you can't leave me hanggin like this!
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
plz update soon
anonymous-who chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
update soon!
only girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I LOVE this fic. Amanda and House are amazing. I love their scenes. They make a wonderful team. Amanda is like his dad.

I hope you write more chapters with more HCam scenes too. Good job!
Meet Me Halfway chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Cute. I just love Amanda
jamiekid9 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Cute! Cant wait for more!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
This is cute, and I'd like to see more, but I'd also like more detail.
fishyfin1 chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
its so adorable! i luv amanda! still...this is under house/cameron romance - want more scenes w/ the two of them

!

plz
KylaRyan chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
will do. have to go to bed now, so i'll read it tomorrow. i promise.
Erica chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
Ok... The idea is great, I really do like it... It's just a tad underdeveloped. You have her and House practically hating Cameron. I get that she's the more stern parent, but you make it seem as though she's constantly the bad guy.

Also, you might want to get a beta or at least double check your work. You switch back and forth from the past to the present in your sentences.

example:

"Daddy Daddy! Guess what!" Amanda yelled at her father, while coming home.

Here you have her speaking in the past.

Then, in response to her command that he guess who the lead is, you wrote:

"Um, that Cindy girl?" House guesses, knowing perfectly well it was Amanda.

This time, you've written in the present

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm nitpicking but it takes away from the story.

And honestly, both House and Cameron are a bit off, character wise... The line where House sends Chase off to find a kangaroo... I get what you're trying to do here, but House it a bit more inventive than this with his insults.

House can be a very difficult character to write, and I think you're trying too hard.

And, I'm sure you've been around children before, as most of have. 3 year old children are not sarcastic. They are precocious, at best. So while a remark about Cuddy's outfit might actually happen, it wouldn't happen in a sarcastic fashion.

Overall, I think her vocabulary is much too advanced for her age. Now I'm not saying there aren't gifted or advanced children, but you've got a 7 year old speaking at the level of a 11 year old, minimum...

I don't mean to be rude or mean, I'm just making you aware.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Cute, but one thing, it seems as though House and Amanda don't really love Cameron, just saying, they seem to insult her a lot...even though my parents work the same way, dad's the fun, easygoing parent, mom's the hardball, but still...I like spending time with both of them, it's just different. Wow, that was a really long run-on sentence, sorry. I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to help you improve. :-)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Really? The first time he was slightly happy with his life was 5 years after his daughter was born? Gee, that took a while.
Noah and Allie chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
Wow I like this a lot. I can just picture Wilson having to deal with a hyper six year old. Update soon!