Reviews for Harry Potter and the Day Walker
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 5/20
Seriously that witch needs a relity check ... she does not know everything! if she shut up she would learn something and HP is not her follower.
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 5/20
What was Blades reaction to HP in pain... he is his apprentice after all!
NocturnWitch chapter 28 . 2/15
You have an amazing way of wording thing and I love it and I love your see story. Thank you so much for Sharing it with us.
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Simply, cool. Just ...cool!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Should I be concerned that a NINE year old is swearing?
Old Gregggg chapter 28 . 10/14/2015
In an earlier a/n you said that the seventh book must have been written by someone else, well this chapter seems like it was written by someone else. Also like you pointed out about the book the chapter just jumps around to much it's to hard to understand a thing that is going on in this jumbled up mess you call a chapter. I don't understand what happened from the last chapter to this one there is a huge change in writing style and format that leads me to believe either someone else wrote this or you had a mental breakdown.
TeganCappa chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Blade in a HP story. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kyoshi711hotmai chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
The story is getting better and better! Lead on McDuff!
kyoshi711hotmai chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
Great story only missing out on the Dumbledore and Ron bashing.
Beccy chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
So f-ing confusing, sorry not a bad story but it is too hard for me to follow
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Yay. Love Blade
Rakaan chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
While I don't mind several key events, overall your story feels WAY too rushed.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
If you ever go over this story again you may want to add to Blade's description; you give us what he's wearing and some weapons that can be seen but nothing about his body type or skin color. As it is, I'm going to picture Wesley Snipes.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Harry's not a half vampire then if he didn't like the smell of blood. He'll be at least 1/4 vamp
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Some by didn't no how in da hood cuss words work.