Reviews for Miscommunication
procrastin8or951 chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
Wow...this was just...phenomenal. I usually tend to shy away from anything about injuries this debilitating, but I was curious what the unusual injury was and by the time I found out I was already too involved to quit!

I love how you showed the family dynamic. It was so true to the show, and it's so important. It was also great how well you portrayed Don's frustration and fear and all of it.

I think the best part though, had to be that last chapter, to see that the issue didn't just disappear but had improved drastically, and then to see Don with his family once more but in a more lighthearted situation.

Simply wonderful. Thanks so much for writing.
Cutter12 chapter 19 . 5/28/2012
Your story had me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see if Don, Charlie, the FBI, or LAPD would discover the connection. Also, I was cheering as Don finally was able to start working on over coming his injuries.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow, great opening chapter. I'm looking forward to reading this one. :D
nessy22 chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
Your fantasy about hurting Don seems to be endless. The one in this story is really special (I'm wondering, where you get this from?). While reading, I could feel Don's frustration, but with a happy ending, which seems so real.

The story has all. It is very enthralling. A real pearl, which I'm glad to have found.

Hope you read this review, although I'm really late to write one. Wanna thank you for this and other stories.
Writer With Sprite chapter 19 . 1/31/2011
Great book and a great ending. I was really impresed. Most fanfiction stories have people coming back from unsurpassable odds and beating it all. Yours is quite realistic. Five thumbs up.
Cissyaliza chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Very good fic. I like help that Charlie and Alan give to Don and you developed their relationship with talent.
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
An attack on a federal agent would automatically be FBI jurisdiction wouldn't it? They don't have to jockey for it from the LAPD it's theirs by rights.
AmethystSiri chapter 19 . 11/17/2007
Fantastic story, very well-written and with a great storyline :)
TasteinMenandWomen chapter 19 . 7/22/2007
Th family dynamics in this story were well told. And the characters were very true to canon. The fic was thoughtfully written and so I loved it.
ferryboat George chapter 19 . 7/10/2007
Wonderful story, and a great unusual injury. Of course, the story did have a problem with grammar... wait, that was on purpose I'll have to check out some of your other stories.
minijo1990 chapter 19 . 1/19/2007
This story is well ritten and has a great storyline that keeps you involved right to the end.
Rinne chapter 19 . 1/10/2007
Very nicely done.
newgal chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Love this story.
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 19 . 10/21/2006
very very very awesome story!
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 15 . 10/21/2006
“Chuck mean.”

“Donald sneaky.”

lol

but i get worried as i read the rest...