Reviews for Miscommunication
sparra-music chapter 19 . 7/17
Aw, come on, I really think we deserved to see the scrabble game. Don misspelling something from lingering aphasia aftereffects, and Alan and Charlie letting him fix it, but then Charlie misspelling something and Don challenging him on it and getting all the points... I can see this in my head, and it's hilarious. Even more so because Alan quietly wins the games while the brothers are busy teasing each other. Charlie loses, and Colby teases him mercilessly.
Gianna di Fiori chapter 19 . 1/21
This was absolutely fabulous! I enjoyed this story immensely and had to read it all in one sitting this afternoon. It was emotionally moving and painted an incredibly realistic portrait of a daunting situation for a close, loving family. Truly well done.
Beth Pryor chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
This has long been one of my favorites, and I revisit it often. I'm not sure if or how often I've reviewed, but I know I haven't done this chapter. This is excellently researched and beautifully delivered. The characters are spot-on, as well. Seeing Charlie and Don working together in a non-work manner is also especially great. Thanks so much for the time and effort I know it took to make this work so great.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
HA! Charlie needs a dictionary. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Uh oh. Charlie's going to go back to work for the FBI and the LAPD, and the next shipment's not going to make it, and the gang's not going to be happy, and they'll either go after Don again, or they'll go after Charlie or Alan, or someone else, maybe. Hoo boy.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Ooo, sounds like things are heating up. Hope Charlie and the team figure things out soon.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Oh Don, it'll be okay, I know it will. I wonder what happened?
procrastin8or951 chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
Wow...this was just...phenomenal. I usually tend to shy away from anything about injuries this debilitating, but I was curious what the unusual injury was and by the time I found out I was already too involved to quit!

I love how you showed the family dynamic. It was so true to the show, and it's so important. It was also great how well you portrayed Don's frustration and fear and all of it.

I think the best part though, had to be that last chapter, to see that the issue didn't just disappear but had improved drastically, and then to see Don with his family once more but in a more lighthearted situation.

Simply wonderful. Thanks so much for writing.
Cutter12 chapter 19 . 5/28/2012
Your story had me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see if Don, Charlie, the FBI, or LAPD would discover the connection. Also, I was cheering as Don finally was able to start working on over coming his injuries.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow, great opening chapter. I'm looking forward to reading this one. :D
nessy22 chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
Your fantasy about hurting Don seems to be endless. The one in this story is really special (I'm wondering, where you get this from?). While reading, I could feel Don's frustration, but with a happy ending, which seems so real.

The story has all. It is very enthralling. A real pearl, which I'm glad to have found.

Hope you read this review, although I'm really late to write one. Wanna thank you for this and other stories.
Writer With Sprite chapter 19 . 1/31/2011
Great book and a great ending. I was really impresed. Most fanfiction stories have people coming back from unsurpassable odds and beating it all. Yours is quite realistic. Five thumbs up.
Cissyaliza chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Very good fic. I like help that Charlie and Alan give to Don and you developed their relationship with talent.
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
An attack on a federal agent would automatically be FBI jurisdiction wouldn't it? They don't have to jockey for it from the LAPD it's theirs by rights.
AmethystSiri chapter 19 . 11/17/2007
Fantastic story, very well-written and with a great storyline :)