Reviews for Answers and Questions
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I like this.
Hard as it is to imagine an Aragorn who is not
a) a brilliant fighter
b) insecure and uncertain about who he is,
I am impressed with the deep issues underlying the relationship between the three of them.
I could tell from the start that Elladan had love behind his rebuke, but it still doesn't excuse him for being so abrupt. This is the kind of 'man love' which drove my son to run away from home.
When will they figure out that boys need to be respected too, not just their Dads and elder foster brothers?
Elohir had the right approach. I hope he doesn't get into too much trouble for bringing up Arathorn.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was intense. The explanation was not what i expected but it explained everything quite cleary and was very emotion filled. the interaction was great and quite frankly i cant wait to read your other fics!
ElvishKiwi chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wow, this is an incredible story. I really love your portrayal of the twins. They're both so different and so likable, and at the same time incredibly anciant and elvish. I love Estel, too, he's very young and a little insecure, but there are hints of the man he's going to become shining through it all.

The senario is worked out very believably and smoothly, and everything is just done beautifully. This is one of those fics that I feel certain Tolkien would have enjoyed - high praise indeed. You do justice to his characters and work.

I want to read more of your stories, but the early ours of the morning are ticking away and I'm about to fall asleep on my laptop! I will be back, however!

(I arrived by recomendation of the douche master, by the way. Never before have I seen him recommend anything, and I just had to find out what it was. He has good taste!)
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Interesting take on the relationship of Elladan and Elrohir with Estel. Nicely put together story~~*
Claudette chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Well, that's certainly a different take on the relationship of the brothers to Estel and a well argued piece. Interesting, the idea that Elladan and Elrohir would vary so widely in their treatment of Estel but, although they are twins they arestill individuals so there is no reason why they should not approach the situation differently. Certainly, as elves can die of a broken heart then it is not hard to understand why, after suffereing the pain of seeing scores of Estel's ancestors be born, live and die, he has now decided to try to insulate himself against further pain and grief.

(Un)fortunately, life is not that simple.

Well done for bringing a new angle to these relationships.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Lovely. I often wonder what life was like for young Estel and his relationship with his elven brothers. Very enjoyable.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
poor lad... lol Excellent story. Absolutely brilliant!

Nelarun
Laicamiel chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
A touching moment in the formation of a great man. Really well-written.
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Oh mon ami that was truly wonderful! What a interesting perspective other the happy-go-lucky Elladan and Elrohir. I can't wait to go read more of your work, your a great author. I'm courious on your thoughts on how Estel and Legolas meet, that has always had me. I love your style or writing and work play. You'll probably hear alot more from me!
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
You have stopped and made me rethink the fannon ascribed to Elladan, ELrohir and Estel. You have succeeded.

~The Lady of Light~
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I enjoyed reading your story, and i thank you for writing it. It is a lovely story.

Thank you for writing it, hope to read more of yours.

Sivan Shemesh
Ravendhi chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I'll admit it - I looked on your profile to see what else you had written after reading "touch" and I'm glad that I did. This is an amazing piece by any standards. I hope to see more writing from you, hopefully soon.
Psalm 136 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Nieriel Raina sent me this story when it was posted on another site and I am in love with it. So few people can truly grasp Elladan, Elrohir and Estel. True, stories are amusing when its all on-the-surface characterizing, but I truly love these stories that get into the nitty-gritty parts of our beloved twins and Estel, that take out the hurts and pains, expose them for the world to see... and then when twins get hugged. Hehe. This is some great stuff!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
AGH! FF_NET said you were not found! But I found you now! YAY! Again, I have to tell you what a great work this is. Brilliant! Keep up the wonderful job!

NiRi
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
As I told you on group, I thought this was an absolutely marvelous story. In fact, I just listed it on my profile page as one of my new recommendations. (Actually, it's the only one, though I have lots more to add. I've been busier than I want to be these past several months). Anyways, this story had everything. Brilliant writing, realistic dialogue, angst, a little bit of action and humor. I loved the maturity Elrohir and Estel both displayed and as for Elladan, I found his actions completely believeable. Beautifully done! Welcome to the writer's side of LOTR fanfiction!