Reviews for Spartacus’s Trope
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Don't know what this was about but it's sure funny protecting Harry from being used! Please write a real story that actually goes somewhere!
Ren O'neil chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
you got the all harry potter from power rangers in space. they had a movie where earth was taken over and regular people stood up and said that they were the power rangers. at first it started with a set group then the whole crowd took over. it was an interesting movie.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
"Run, Ministry, Run, or the Harry Potters will get you!" is easily the best line. I love this.
Lady Knight of Masbolle 101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I'm Harry Pot-
-he he oops, got caught up in the moment. Great fic.
MichaEllaRhine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
) I am loving your work and I just finished them all. I really love how they all shouted that they were Harry Potter.
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
this is one of the most incredibl story i've read. the ideal and soul behind it is fantastic, so fantastic i don't even have adequate words. love it SO MUCH, very very well done.

-Violet Fire
artloife chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was awesome. :D
JenEvan chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Interesting... The idea, as well as the few lines of quotes from well-known literature pieces in between each part :)

But the best part is seeing the unity of all the houses of Hogwarts just to help a fellow classmate. The last paragraph with everybody calling themselves Harry Potter is kind of impressive, when you picture it.

At least now Harry knows that he will never be alone-there will always be friends who will see him as who he is; not what he represents :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Totally superb!
Mumiah chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I particulary like this OS. The "Hide-and-Seek" plot, the quotes... Thank you !
everyme chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Hey;)

When I started reading this story, I was a bit confused, to tell you the truth, because I wasnt really sure where this was going, but I read one because I quite like it when the true purpose or plot of the story is revealed in the course of it.

As far as I can tell, all the characters were IN CHARACTER; even Snape, who tends to be a little OOC in stories concerning Harry and his reputation as a hero. I especially liked it when Snape claimed that Hermione is only "book-learned".

When I read the quote of the second part, it sounded familiar; when finishing the story, I realized it was from "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley, a book Im reading right now.

The ending reminded me of "V for Vendetta"; it was really ingenious and quite different from what I expected.

I really like your writing style and the way you describe things ;)

greets
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
genius. I liked your identifying the name with the Hero so blatantly- then when everyone caught on and said they would be the hero too it was great.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
whoa... he was hiding under the slytherin table? wow, i never guessed. haha, fudge and his underlings deserved the“Leave, leave, leave, leave, leave, leave,” line
Bleak Decemberangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Okay let us see what I can say here. First of I love this story. It is fun, it is well written and it is a different take on the hero in society from the Harry Potter universe angle. I wish I was better at critiquing writing skills but I'm not so you'll have to make do with a brilliant in that category. Finally I'd like to say that for some bizarre(or not so bizarre) reason this story kept reminding me of V for vendetta. It was wonderful reading a story that kept me entertained the entire way through so please keep up the good work.
Ame Solaris chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
this story is really incredibly well written. i've been reading fanfiction for about 6 years now, wherever i can find it, and i've seen it all: the good, the amazing, the bad, and the horrible and i can honestly say, your fic rates up in the top 10 of all the ones i've ever read. awesome work ]