Reviews for Raspberry Jam
CLovesHarryPotter chapter 15 . 11/24
I have just rediscovered this fanfiction and while I bemoan the shortness of it, I can find no other fault, it is a flawless work and I have thoroughly enjoyed the unique perspective on the boys, as well as the interesting situation. I applaud your delightful story, and look forward to enjoying this fic, and probably other works of yours in the future.
I hope this review finds you well
Sincerely,
An avid fan
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 10/31
I have been searching for this story for 3 years. I had to go to work when Draco going to spend time with his parents, I think, and my computer decided to do an update and cleanup so I lost all of my history and couldn't remember the title... sigh. So I finally stumbled across it in someone's fave list and it's now bookmarked into my browser fave's! (Apparently I did review the last chapter, but I don't really remember doing so...lol)

Brilliant story, just brilliant. A few dropped or incorrect words throughout, but not enough to make it irritating. Thanks so much for sharing your story.

(and even more amazing... I tried to post the above comment about 6 months ago on ch 15, and somehow never got around to posting it on this chapter - yet when I scrolled down - the words I typed were still there! was I ever shocked) Thanks for sharing such a detailed, amazing story. I've actually bookmarked a few of the chapters with health information to search out
hpsoulmate chapter 15 . 9/30
Omg this is such a nice story! I love it!
Sketchy-d00d chapter 2 . 9/28
Two chapters in and I have quite loudly said "I'm confused" multiple times. What is his transition? Am I dumb and missing something? Or am I simply supposed to be confused? -Sketch
Most Likely Lucifer chapter 1 . 9/24
A friend of mine informed me that this story was stolen, and posted on wattpad, my primary reading source, and this is literally my favorite story ever, I do not reread almost ever, this is actually the fourth story I've ever reread,it is my favorite, and the only story I've ever read three (soon to be four) times, and I really just wanted to let you know that you're very talented.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 15 . 9/16
lol. cute story.
shilo1364 chapter 1 . 8/30
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this - found it quite unique - and thought you should know that Wattpad user "Devin" ( user/drarrycommunity) has posted this story as their own work. story/76768531-raspberry-jam-drarry

I can't report them since I"m not the author (sigh, Wattpad reporting rules are stupid). Just thought you might want to know.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 15 . 8/13
Loved it ~Stasia
littlesprout chapter 15 . 8/3
This is one of my all time favorites. I read it at least twice a year.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 15 . 8/1
I'll be completely honest.
I wasn't about to read this story because I"m not a huge fan of slash.
I don't find myself drawn into stories between Draco and Harry.
I almost gave up on this story sometime in the beginning.

However, I am glad that I did not.
I am glad that this story has blown me out of the water.
I'm not a huge fans of lemons so I was glad that any reference towards those acts were tastefully done.
I thought the relationship between Draco and Harry was wonderfully woven.
It was cute, light and yet serious.
I loved your character development.
I enjoyed the little quirks that you showed us.
I loved how we got to see a bit of insecurity from both parties and the comfort they received from one another.

This is the first slash story that I have ever finished reading.
This is one of the few stories that I would not mind reading again.
This is one of the few stories where the ending did not leave me with a bitter taste, but it closed the circle wonderfully.
Calmzone1 chapter 14 . 8/1

uyen.dinh.90 chapter 2 . 8/1
I hope "transition" will be explained in the upcoming chapters.
Aibileen Finch chapter 3 . 7/3
Awesome, but Draconis and Harold? Seriously?
Nichole2016 chapter 2 . 6/18
the needs to be Monday the 6th if his birthday is Sunday the 12
This is one of my favorite stories.
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »