Reviews for Raspberry Jam
Fanvergent64 chapter 15 . 8/12
It truly is a rarity to see these kinds of FanFictions lately. Siriusly, this Fanfic is a real piece of art. Please continue your amazing works´╝ü
ashbelleryland chapter 15 . 8/3
loved it! IT WAS HILARIOUS!
JR chapter 9 . 6/12
Hi, I just must say it, it seems to me Harry is consistently portrayed not like 18 yrs old young man and future partner for Draco but more like his middle aged parent and superior, which may be good for dominance play in bed if you're into such stuff but it also prevents any possibility of future relationship between two equal adults. Same as his rather open and frequent talks about his previous lover(s)- Draco got two reminders, quite detailed, in two days of Harrys previous lovers and positive experiences while Draco's still virginal, sexually unexperienced and immature boy. This comparison can't do nothing good to Draco's ego and while i understand theres the virginal bride and experienced groom as teacher imagery, such a big inequality in experience is not good basis for relationship between two ppl of generally the same age specially when they're both men for whom sexual prowess or failure is intimately connected with their self-perception and self-esteem, for example in future Draco may feel it as he missed something and have second thoughts when Harry has nothing but praise for his previous sexual partners while basically all his sexual experiences are only with Harry etc etc.
onewitchcat chapter 12 . 6/3
I kind of hate how condescending Harry is to Draco in this. No, actually I do hate how condescending he is. I can tell you're trying to make this relationship seem like it's one that's healthy with both partners being equal in it, or at least this is what you think a healthy relationship is like. It's not.
petulantpages chapter 15 . 5/24
So this was ridiculously fantastic. One of the best fics I've read in a really long time. Just... thank you. :)
SerpensPrincess chapter 15 . 5/2
If you ever decide to make a sequel, I would absolutely read it. I love this fic.
animelvr23 chapter 3 . 4/28
I found this fic through a Drarry fic rec group and I'm really enjoying it so far!
ja ne!~
yummypie193 chapter 15 . 4/27
This is the best thing I have seen in a long time. Thank you very, very much for writing this story, it is absolutely glorious. Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read. Thanks again! :)
Acridic chapter 15 . 4/27
Really intelligently written. Very thoughtful.
jemangelstorm chapter 15 . 4/10
I loved this so much! I've never read a fanfiction that I devoured as quick as this one! I even enjoyed the ending!
TexasTurtle chapter 15 . 4/9
Thank you for writing and sharing. Loved it.
hopelessfreakz chapter 15 . 4/9
ahhh too good!
pls make another drarry soon.
and i like it more if u write seq for this :)
my self chapter 15 . 4/5
Great story, loved all the characters and sorry that's the end!
Gadget
flying mirror chapter 1 . 3/18
I apologize for not leaving a comment before. I absolutely love this fic. Draco is endearing, Harry brilliantly snarky and Salaza rather cool. And Snape's plan was awesome. Also, the concept of transition as portrayed here is damn interesting.
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »