Reviews for Raspberry Jam
Maddie86 chapter 15 . 11/11
I get so much enjoyment from this fic. They are so witty and charming
Kira O'Hara chapter 15 . 7/31
I have no idea if you still read comments for this, but I just want you to know that this story is probably my absolute favorite in the entire fandom. I have read it well over a dozen times (probably more like two-maybe even three!-dozen), and keep coming back to it over and over again whenever it crosses my mind. I'll always be sad that you chose not to write the sequel, but my love for this fic and gratitude to you for writing and sharing it is beyond words.
This is the 3rd time ive read this story. My heart is full. Thank you so much
Annie Magus chapter 15 . 7/7
Still an amazing and wonderful story (after multiple readings.) Thank you for writing
lady sakura cosmos chapter 15 . 3/23
Good story, I love it every time I reread it
grimmich chapter 4 . 3/8
...so wait, did harry go through his transition all alone?
ElephantApples chapter 1 . 3/6
Really good. Definitely a favourite story of mine
Gottahavemyncis chapter 15 . 1/16
Wonderful, all of it, thank you!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 1/15
Thank you so much for your mention of the book about improving your eyesight, I've needed something like that and have now ordered a copy. Oh and I also love this story :)!
mworth1019 chapter 15 . 12/23/2021
wow, I am amazed at the story. It was well done and nicely different. very good job and I thank you for all the little surprises along the way from chapter 1 to the end.
AlexisStarFlame chapter 15 . 11/7/2021
Gosh I love this story every time I read it!
reberebecca chapter 13 . 11/5/2021
Non mi ricordo se ho mai recensito questa storia ma รจ favolosa! Originale! Interessante! Straordinaria!
Complimenti!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2021
This fic was amazing 100/10
laraquick chapter 14 . 10/7/2021
Just reread the story and wished that there had been a sequel because you created such a splendid new world view of transitions/Gifted etc.
Mischief101 chapter 4 . 7/25/2021
It seems interesting so far. But I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering why Draco has to have a partner when apparently Pansy and Harry have done it alone? Or how they're in their sixth year if Draco is only turning 16 in October? Or how Harry who is younger has apparently already had his transition?
I'm hoping the inconsistencies will be resolved eventually but I'm guessing they won't. Cause if Harry is already 16 and Draco is just turning 16 then they should be in different years
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »