Reviews for Raspberry Jam
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 6 . 6/28
After harry mentioned the twins, I was like, wow, he could have picked the twins maybe. A fic of that would have been...nice. Or one-shot. God, now I really want to read something of that...
Hush Hush16 chapter 15 . 5/3
Wow... that was amazing...
maedeh chapter 15 . 4/14
it was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice thank you
SilverStarWaters chapter 1 . 4/10
I do have to say- this is one of my favorite stories on the site. Not by the fact that I have it on my favorite list, but because it truly is a great story. (Even if I wish there was more.) Its so sweet and lighthearted, without distroying the fact the British wizarding world is in a darker place during the storyline. I've read it sevreal times over. This story and your Veela fic are wonderfully written. Thank you so much for sharing!
Ani Mei chapter 15 . 4/7
This is a brilliant fic. The beginning was intriguing though a bit confusing as I was trying to understand the bond and its function in the world. I love the development, the progression, and the interludes.
However, to be honest, the time skips still kind of confuse me, the description with the loops help a bit, but I don't understand how the time ritual works. I read the description a couple of times but in the end forego understanding and just went with the flow. It doesn't really detract from the wonderfully written story.
I like how you justify Dumbledore's decision to send Harry back to the Dursleys and how he's not really bad, just misinformed, his heart is in the right place, which is my perception of him. A strong, Slytherin Harry is always very enjoyable to read, but it always seem to end up with his friends being the enemies, I like how they're not necessarily bad, just human. Though, they are portrayed to be rather annoying.
I enjoy reading the shift in Snape's paradigm, the progression from him believing the worst in Harry to that shattered notion is very satisfying. I also particularly enjoy reading the double conversation that the two held.
It doesn't seem likely to have, but it would be very interesting to see how Harry differs now in public. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
abbyissoawesome chapter 10 . 3/9
I read the book by mike Rogers for a paper I wrote on the Medicare uses of the cannabis plant. It made me smile to see it in your fic. This is one of the best I've read in a long time. It's light and floos smoothly. Keep up the good work it has been an absolute delight!
Lucy Kent chapter 1 . 3/3
Hey so I read the whole thing and on my way out decided it was unkind not to leave a review on this amazing story. I sat reading wondering where the raspberry jam would come into play. This whole story is beautifully written. Thank you so much
X chapter 15 . 3/1
One of my favorite stories. I read it probably twice a year, if not more. Well, yes, I have some small problems with bits of it (typos, rubber bands a thousand years ago?), but still...
Jackie K Paper chapter 15 . 3/1
Fabulous story.
I absolutely loved it.
moooore
Helene Nightfire chapter 15 . 2/12
My favorite aspect of Raspberry Jam was the way you portrayed Dumbledor. I like the way you reconciled Dumbledor being a good guy but dropping Harry off on a doorstep with no further supervision.
HpxDmnosebleed chapter 15 . 2/5
Great story loved it especially the cuteness of Harry and dracoI loved it
KUDOS!
wysei chapter 8 . 2/2
I seriously love when authors use Snape's point of view to narrate, especially in situations like these. Poor Snape, being right all the time must be a pain in the butt in his case! e_e
wysei chapter 6 . 2/2
Honestly, this isn't *super* believable, because yay suddenly Harry's like this (obviously Draco actually doesn't have all that great of an understanding of Harry, lol), buuuuuuuut. I'm finding their relationship too cute not to continue on.
wysei chapter 2 . 2/2
Oh my god literally I just read the beginning when Draco was wondering about the jam/marmalade and SO CUTE. OTL At first it was creepy, because who pays so much attention that they know the corresponding jam and mood, but... that yes marmalade moment. T v T I've been slayed.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »