Reviews for Raspberry Jam
This fic was amazing 100/10
laraquick chapter 14 . 10/7
Just reread the story and wished that there had been a sequel because you created such a splendid new world view of transitions/Gifted etc.
Mischief101 chapter 4 . 7/25
It seems interesting so far. But I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering why Draco has to have a partner when apparently Pansy and Harry have done it alone? Or how they're in their sixth year if Draco is only turning 16 in October? Or how Harry who is younger has apparently already had his transition?
I'm hoping the inconsistencies will be resolved eventually but I'm guessing they won't. Cause if Harry is already 16 and Draco is just turning 16 then they should be in different years
Clyden chapter 15 . 6/9
This was fucking awesome. It's I don't know, awesome. That's all I can say. Thank you for this.
Nad19 chapter 15 . 5/18
awww i so want this to get continued, i love it
Nad19 chapter 15 . 5/18
this is a delightful piece of art. i adore it. thanks
Allyssianne chapter 1 . 3/15
I just finished rereading Raspberry Jam , it's been awhile since my last read though. and I wanted to. express how much I enjoyed this story. I like your explanation for AD's blindness to Harry's life at the Dursleys. I must admit that a strong, competent, intelligent and compassionate Harry is my favorite. Although I understand having no inspiration to write a sequel, I really wish there was more stories written in this AU you created. Either before or after time wise. Meeting Salazar and the rest of the founders, the complete story of Harry's Transition, or how Voldemort is defeated. Regardless, I hope to see more of your creative writing in the HP fandom, or even any of the other many fandom I indulge myself in.
Rossess20 chapter 13 . 3/2
There were rubber bands in 900 AD?
Tania Game chapter 15 . 12/17/2020
This is a wonderful story. I love your Harry. A lot of other writers in Drarry always make one of them dominant, so I'm glad that you have them as mostly equals. Also enjoyed the interactions between Severus and Harry. Thank you.
FMorningstar chapter 15 . 11/10/2020
I come back and reread this every few years. It never gets old! It’s so original and well done.
Fire Tempest chapter 15 . 11/8/2020
This is awesome. Thank you.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 15 . 9/16/2020
I was engrossed in the story. It's so well-written, the scenario is original and the principal characters are endearing. You did a great job.
Kitiarachiyo chapter 11 . 9/14/2020
That is acually an excellent explanation! I never thought of that before and was really curious of why dumbledore would do that, but that reason makes a whole lot of sense!
lucky333123 chapter 15 . 8/26/2020
Wow! I loved this story!
hpk1220 chapter 12 . 7/29/2020
Love this story! My only complaint is i wish it was longer. Is there a sequel?
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »