Reviews for Raspberry Jam
Jewel Becky chapter 10 . 8/15
Only problem with this is that Draco should be a year below everyone else if he is turning 16 during school.
laraquick chapter 15 . 8/10
I've read this story several times (I have it saved to my hard drive) but still stayed up til 5am re-reading it last night. One of my favourite stories because of the magical maturity thread and 'gifting' and great POV writing which captures Draco, Harry and Severus' canon characters but adds new aspects to make me love them more. The jam-meter of Harry's mood are hilarious, Severus' 'long game' of setting up his forgetful character and the foreshadowing of what Harry's 'gift' is are novel and fun. It almost doesn't need the actual confrontation between Harry and Voldemort or the inevitable triumph of good over evil ... even if I still want to see it. Thanks again for giving me pleasure with your writing even nine years after the original story was posted.
darkminnie chapter 15 . 8/3
I cannot. I just cannot. I am conflicted, extremely conflicted. I want to cry, but I want to laugh. Never has a fanfiction brought such varied emotions upon me and I do not know whether I should be happy or wary. Nonetheless, this fanfiction has brought wondrous moments of joy and happiness in the few short hours of my reading. I would like to thank you for you contribution to the Harry and Draco fandom and thank you for sharing such a phenomenal work of art.
Good story, and I sure hope there's a sequel waiting for me when I look under the author's name.
The forgot to pee before going to the ceremony. Oops.
thehereandnow33 chapter 15 . 8/1
This was awesome...best ending I've read to a fanfic in a while!..I wish there was a sequel!
xBlackTigerx chapter 15 . 7/29
This fanfiction was really sweet and cute. I love how it showed the growth between Harry and Draco, and how it tied them closer together with the Bond. All in all I really loved your story it was amazing work!
xBTx
Zyenna chapter 15 . 7/9
This story is so cute it's... there are no words... I freaking love it. I think this has just topped my absolute favorite list... So sweet...
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 6 . 6/28
After harry mentioned the twins, I was like, wow, he could have picked the twins maybe. A fic of that would have been...nice. Or one-shot. God, now I really want to read something of that...
Hush Hush16 chapter 15 . 5/3
Wow... that was amazing...
maedeh chapter 15 . 4/14
it was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice thank you
SilverStarWaters chapter 1 . 4/10
I do have to say- this is one of my favorite stories on the site. Not by the fact that I have it on my favorite list, but because it truly is a great story. (Even if I wish there was more.) Its so sweet and lighthearted, without distroying the fact the British wizarding world is in a darker place during the storyline. I've read it sevreal times over. This story and your Veela fic are wonderfully written. Thank you so much for sharing!
Ani Mei chapter 15 . 4/7
This is a brilliant fic. The beginning was intriguing though a bit confusing as I was trying to understand the bond and its function in the world. I love the development, the progression, and the interludes.
However, to be honest, the time skips still kind of confuse me, the description with the loops help a bit, but I don't understand how the time ritual works. I read the description a couple of times but in the end forego understanding and just went with the flow. It doesn't really detract from the wonderfully written story.
I like how you justify Dumbledore's decision to send Harry back to the Dursleys and how he's not really bad, just misinformed, his heart is in the right place, which is my perception of him. A strong, Slytherin Harry is always very enjoyable to read, but it always seem to end up with his friends being the enemies, I like how they're not necessarily bad, just human. Though, they are portrayed to be rather annoying.
I enjoy reading the shift in Snape's paradigm, the progression from him believing the worst in Harry to that shattered notion is very satisfying. I also particularly enjoy reading the double conversation that the two held.
It doesn't seem likely to have, but it would be very interesting to see how Harry differs now in public. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
abbyissoawesome chapter 10 . 3/9
I read the book by mike Rogers for a paper I wrote on the Medicare uses of the cannabis plant. It made me smile to see it in your fic. This is one of the best I've read in a long time. It's light and floos smoothly. Keep up the good work it has been an absolute delight!
Lucy Kent chapter 1 . 3/3
Hey so I read the whole thing and on my way out decided it was unkind not to leave a review on this amazing story. I sat reading wondering where the raspberry jam would come into play. This whole story is beautifully written. Thank you so much
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »