Reviews for Totured Tangled Hearts
Immi chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
I read this before, but only Sara's and Sofia's. GSR from Grissom's point of view bugs me, because his love for Sara is actually canon. I think Sara's just been brainwashed by some evil force. Immi is such a dork.

Anyways, if I ignore the fact that this story involves my most hated pairing, I loved it.

I am curious about one thing, though. The green eyes. Is he trying to find Lady Heather in Sara? It might have been something I imagined, but that doesn't make Immi any less curious. Good thing I'm not a cat.

Still, awesome story.

I can't believe that I reviewed a story that had GSR in the summary. Good grief.
Missy Holland chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I think you write Griss very good, not that I'm a big fan of GSR, but this is an interesting story, keep up the writing!
Mingsmommy chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
I think this is very well done. I think you did a good job with Grissom; he's a damned difficult character to write. I only read this because you wrote it (we know which ship I sail!) but I am very glad I did. Nicely done, you have some lovely lyrical prose here. I hope your cooties washed off OK.
icklebitodd chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
this coming from a woman who once apologised to me for causing me to read anti gsr or gsr to get my fix of angst? hmm

'closet trekkie' hey? hm your a raging trekkie when drunk and you make you 'empress' no further comment other then it made me laugh because i remembered about you being chucked in the shower to be hosed off.

I like your representation of grissom to the point the intellect was represented and the idea he is closed off even to those closest to him. though i wnat to know about the line 'looking for green eyes when I know my lover’s are brown'because its bugging me and i can't be bothered to take the weeks its taken me to figure out why QTR's w/s storie name was so damn familar - the answer its the name of my dad's favourite elton john album.

hmm as for your shower i would recommend using a mint and tea tree oil shower gel by orginial source, it makes you so clean you tingle.
El Gringo Loco chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Short and easily readable about the inner feelings of three people involved in a love triangle. Usually clueless Grissom seems to have finally caught one. Too late of course, but is otherwise totally in character.
stareagle chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Frankly I love those GSR cooties, and don't usually read slash lit. I have to say you have presented an interesting scenario of love and loss. I could understand Sara's dilemma from the point of view of a lifetime of emotional starvation. So much of her nurturing from the feminine and masculine was missing from her life. I also think sophia is a fascinating character who has gotten a raw deal in a lot of fiction. We don't know too much about her. I don't have what my son calls gay-dar so I can't see her in a femme\ relationship. Grissom's character study is fascinating in this story. And believable. He has had experience in alternative lifestyles via Lady H. We don't know exactly what went on with them, but he was definitely open to learning. Accepting Sara for who she is even if there is a part of her that is devoted to someone else is something I think he would accept. As you wrote- he is aware of how much damage he did to their relationship and the emotional pain he put her through. He is aware that he has trust issues and holds things back. He is too ethical a scientist not to recognize that he must accept that the love of his life is not perfect and if she too has her hidden spots. The only thing missing in this collection is the epihany of honestly coming together so all can be revealed and accepted. As long as you have the power to create an alternate universe, why not a utopian world,where this too might come to pass?

Thankyou for a well written tale that moved me out of my comfort zone and opened my mind.