Reviews for Trouble On The Horizon
oh my
wandamarie chapter 5 . 9/15
nice one
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/15
that is what family's are for to help one another
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/15
oh my great chapter
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/15
oh my on to the next chapter
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/15
oh my great start
bluesunVM chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
This was an enjoyable story to read and I feel sorry for Lavinia for being so bitter for so many years. You did a great job writing the young Dukes.
WonderSkeet chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
that was really good
w1df10wr chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
interesting end, mouse )
T.S. Blue chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Well, that's just kind of sad. Wonder why Jesse never reached out to Lavinia in all those years? I know he was mad, but she is his sister after all.

Oh, well, at least Luke tried. Too bad she'd already become so embittered that she couldn't come back to her family any more.
AlyKitty chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Oh my gosh! I really loved it. You really painted a beautiful scene at the end. Well, not really beautiful, but it takes a great talent to be able to paint a scene like that, and you have really captured it. I could totally picture Bo and Daisy protecting Luke like that. All of your characterizations were perfect. I really felt as if you had really captured the the characters for who they really are. I look forward to reading more from you!
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Aw this was a great great story mouse...I could have slapped dare she slap Luke! Anyway, as I said such a good story and I cant wait to hear more from you soon! :-)
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
I really don't like Aunt Lavinia. She doesn't seem grown up, she's like a child. I'm glad that Bo turned out okay as did Luke. That was very grown up and forgiving of Luke to call Lavinia after all those years to tell her he forave her. She was just being a twit. Doesn't she understand that they now could possibly heal and she could have her brother back? Some people are just so dense.

This was really a a good chapter, and all together a great story. I really enjoyed it.