Reviews for Trouble On The Horizon
bluesunVM chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
This was an enjoyable story to read and I feel sorry for Lavinia for being so bitter for so many years. You did a great job writing the young Dukes.
WonderSkeet chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
that was really good
w1df10wr chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
interesting end, mouse )
T.S. Blue chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Well, that's just kind of sad. Wonder why Jesse never reached out to Lavinia in all those years? I know he was mad, but she is his sister after all.

Oh, well, at least Luke tried. Too bad she'd already become so embittered that she couldn't come back to her family any more.
AlyKitty chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Oh my gosh! I really loved it. You really painted a beautiful scene at the end. Well, not really beautiful, but it takes a great talent to be able to paint a scene like that, and you have really captured it. I could totally picture Bo and Daisy protecting Luke like that. All of your characterizations were perfect. I really felt as if you had really captured the the characters for who they really are. I look forward to reading more from you!
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Aw this was a great great story mouse...I could have slapped Lavinia...how dare she slap Luke! Anyway, as I said such a good story and I cant wait to hear more from you soon! :-)
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
I really don't like Aunt Lavinia. She doesn't seem grown up, she's like a child. I'm glad that Bo turned out okay as did Luke. That was very grown up and forgiving of Luke to call Lavinia after all those years to tell her he forave her. She was just being a twit. Doesn't she understand that they now could possibly heal and she could have her brother back? Some people are just so dense.

This was really a a good chapter, and all together a great story. I really enjoyed it.
Katie chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
I absolutely loved it! I was very sad to see it end. Anything else coming down the pipeline?
ReneyC chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Great story!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Elenhin chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
If we feed the muse lots and lots, do we get more then?

I loved it, dang Lavinia was mean, really mean, and during a time like that it does not seem Luke did wrogn to me, but disciplin then was strict. Love Bo trying to help by 'no spank Luke.'

I loved the way Luke called her up later, and she was the one immature, I've had that happen.

Cute little Bo figuring doggies won't eat him, okay, I won't tell Bo about them doggies I met.

Take care now, loved it, hugs, Elenhin
Sparkle731 chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
i like the ending. Too bad Lavenia couldn't accept Luke's attempt to reconnect but would rather hold a grudge after all those years. Looking forward to next story
w1df10wr chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
mouse, if there were a DOH fanfic award... this story deserves it. Aw, mouse and muses. )
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
Oh now that doesnt sound too good...evil evil evil...update sooN !
America50 chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
good chapter! please update soon!
GrayWolf84 chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
Grr - you know, I was all sympathetic towards Lavinia, until that last bit - now methinks I'm cheering little Luke on for being mad at her...

And I'm glad we cleared this up about bad doggies and wolves...

:-D Great chapter!