Reviews for The things we do for Love
Love Psycho chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
A clueless Riku! Can you say 'aw'? Please continue! - you should've said no, you should have gone home...- oops, should stop listening to that song! -scratches back of head-I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy...- okay not better... -_-'

Love it and hope you finish. I give cake!

Favs and Alert for you!
KittyBlue chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Cute! The night-kiss scene was fluffy-sugary-sweet! :3

I hope you update soon! )
Everstrange1 chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
This was a great chapter. Can't wait for more.
gbheart chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
aw what a sweet ending to the chapter I hope you update soon and to answer your question the best authors torture their fav characters because we're all secretly sadistical :P
Skaterstar57 chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Whoa! You updated this beofre-but I didn't get time to read the new chappy until now. T.T That makes me sad...but it was SUCH an awesome chapter! _ Man, it totally ROCKED! XDXD Whew... Riku in a dress totally fits, though, with his pretty silver hair an' all. _~ Although, if Sora had a wig and dress, he really could pass off as a girl, too. I've read it lots of times. xD

Hidaki is seriously starting to get on my nerves now. She's like the Kairi in this fic. Hehe. Everyone has Kairi act like that. *Shugs* Don't really know why, though... Aww! The "playing house" part was incredibly cute! I loved it! And Cid being a grandma was absolutely priceless.

Aww. The ending was absolutely adorable! Riku-get it through your head! Sora LIKES you! And he wants to cuddle and kiss you because of THAT-not because he has to act like it! Whoa. Sorry. A little ranting there. ' Hehe. I'm good now. D But seriously...it was a GREAT chapter! I can't wait until you update. ;) Hope it's soon! *Glomps*

~ SkaterBABE57
xxAmia chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
hahahha i love the obvious name you give riku

this is great, continue soon
minni-maxi-chan chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Aww... so kute W luved the chap agin, but hidaki's very mean
Composer Gizmo chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
hehe, aww, this story is so cute, and really funny, too! Axel really made Roxas mad... P I really love this story, it's so great! please update it soon, I gotta know what happens next! thanks! _
Bluemoon4Sphinx chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Me: Yay for roxas's SUPER BLUE EYES!LOL. Riku looks GOOD in that dress! Yay, crossdressers! I like...Kissing! YAy!

Bastet: Hi, sexy! ;)
phz chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
(return ultra-hugs and munch given-cookies)yum.. oh yea back to review yes.. i tend to make my review like a chat in fact.. all my review looks like it ... yes.. i agree with the review with omg you story is good... totally annoying but i apprecaite their afford xD.

yay for Roxas in this chapter for beating Axel from his humour xD totally luv it

Tamaki: I wont allow my daughter to be taken *hugs Haruhi*

i luvs that anime, always make me laugh every episode!

Hidaki just look made me feel like she's a gal with greedy minded... poor Sora and his piggie bank(not that his bank is a pig..)

that means... Sora like Riku ? xD -goes on hyper mode and nudge Riku at the side- this chapter is great and i cant denied that! i think this is the longest review i had ever typed..
Skaterstar57 chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Hehehe, another totally awesome chapter. . Aww, it made me laugh and giggle tons and tons. Hahaha. Riku makes such an awesome girl, ne? XDXD Ooh! I love Axel in this! He absolutely kills me! Lol. Poor Riku, Axel stripping him of his dignity and all. D Ooh! Riku's getting the death glare from Hidaki! Whoa. O_O I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! *Hugs*

~ SkaterBABE57
Skaterstar57 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Kyah! So cute! _ I just couldn't help myself, I HAD to read another RiuxSora fic...and I'm so glad I clicked on yours. xD It really is a good story, and this is just for the first chapter. Hehe. Riku crossdressing-it's just TOO good. Hahaha.

Well, I have to go to bed now. But I'll DEFINITELY be reading the second chapter tomorrow. Great job! *Hugs*

~ Skaterstar57
ChaosHarbor chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
*Behind the scenes*

Axel: Riku you WILL wear the dress!

Riku: But I dont wanna!*runs around house so Axel can't catch him*

*sora stopes him and whispers something in his ear*

Riku:*blushing* O-okay... Ill wear the d-dress...*snatches dress from Axel and goes to bathroom*

Axel: What did you say?

Sora: *smirking*Better access.

I loved it!
Bluemoon4Sphinx chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
heh, that was funny...
Kayzo chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
*hugs back* it's hard to imagen Riku in a dress but i can try! i love how this is going! can't wait for the next update!