Reviews for Tamaki Knows
Peyton LeVay chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Wow. Just... wow.
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Again, you deserve to get 1,0 reviews for your analysis of Tamaki. This character scares me to death, and I don't think that I could dive into his buried agenda that easily.

To the archive!
ColorsOver chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow, I love the not dense idiot vesion of tamaki!
AJ Rayne chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Excellent piece about the possible workings of Tamaki's brain. Perhaps it really isn't all fluff. Great job here.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I've always believed that Tamaki is the sweetest of the sweet, but he is also a lot smarter and conniving than people give him credit for. I find it strange that he started the host club with the sons of the school's most notorious and well-respected families.

*coughs*

Anyway, I love your story to bits. Good job!
Aliora chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Wow, just wonderful. You captured all those insights into Tamaki's character so perfectly, and I love how you allowed him his intelligence and showed that he wasn't an idiot at all. Everything rang true and it was just a pleasure to read.

Congratulations on a job well done!
Hoshi chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I LOVED IT! I'm beyond happy that someone actually realizes Tamaki could be alot more serious then he leads to be! I've only read the first 7 manga volumes, but I've always thought there had to be more to him then one is led to believe. Such as when his grandmother came to the School Festival and quite obviously made it known she hated him, I mean he did pause for a few moments before going into his 'normal' fit.

And pulling together a bunch of mismatched people to form an equality odd club? I mean look at who he gathered; he must have known what to say to each of them to get them join, heck even Kyoya joined! I wonder how he managed 'that' Kyoya doesn't exactly seem like the type that'd want to join a Host Club. Ah! I'm just ranbling now, sorry.

Anyway I LOVE the fic, since it portrays a more serious side to Tamaki. I only wished more people would follow your example and write more fics that show he's not as stupid as he makes himself to be.
RuneYue chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
One day Tamaki will know just how much Haruhi seems to like him back! xD Very indepth and well worded fic. An aboslute joy to read! :3
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Why does every fanfic seem to be focusing on the reality of Host Club? Is it becuse of the series coming to an end? Whatever the reason, i still feel miserable.

A nicely written story. I'm glad someone finally come to realize that Tamaki isn't the dumb blond people see him as. Long live the 'King'!
Augeas chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I've never seen it in that light. What you stated were really food for thoughts. Real eye-opener there.

Just thinking... wouldn't it be nice to read a long, nicely written story centered on Tamaki's "actual" persona? *hinthint* And great job with this one.
ladymer chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Uwaahh, I'm speechless. I love this introspect into Tamaki's character.
sciathan file chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Brilliantly concise and simple. And, you manage to show the part of Tamaki that is very much not an idiot despite his spastic nature. Too few people do that.

Excellent work!
little-owl082 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
"After all, he knows he need only control Kyoya to control the world." This was...how should i say it.. Scare me? But I have the same opinion...the greatest manipulator of Ouran should be Tamaki, not Kyouya..since he knows how to "control" Kyouya...That guy is too smart but shows it too little, i think :D
Sanguine Ageha chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
As stated in the first review, I do not see why this should not be given praise O_o

I love this drabble of yours. It's short, it shows what really goes on in Tamaki's mind, and it pakcs quite a punch. I loved the way you wrote and ended it _

Good job! D
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
YAY! FIRST ONE TO REVIEW!

I don't see why anyone else hasn't reviewed yet.

This drabble's awesome. Really good. I admire the style of writing. In my opinion, it's hard to write Ouran High School Host Club fanfics, so you did a great job. I think it's great you incorporate a new side of Tamaki that people haven't seen before in the story.

Continue writing.