Reviews for Without Expiration
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
This was a very deep yet sweet story!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Another wonderful story with an unusual pairing. You're a wonderful writer and you have a brilliantly creative mind. I love the stories of yours that I've read thus far. Now on to the next one!
Kenkaya chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Very poignant and original! Not a pairing I would have EVER thought of myself, but it works really well here.

The tone and emotions were handled extremely well in this piece. I really got the sense of Kohaku and Shiori as two people trapped outside of society and time who managed to find some solace in each other. I really like how you revealed Kohaku’s “differences” and past through Shiori’s discovery of them. It helped add to his air of mystery and kept me (much like Shiori) wanting to find out more about him. I absolutely loved the way you ended it too, with them both mutually understanding that they can never be together because neither one will ever change but still content with the moments they have. Very sad, yet beautifully touching. Shiori’s final words really summed the whole story up perfectly and Kohaku’s line was a great note to end it on.

Thank you for sharing this piece, I really enjoyed it!
Amadoni chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Aiffe, I bow to you. I really don't know what else to say.
cadkitten chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Your story has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

The Feudal Association is a group that presents awards to fanfiction and fanart in the InuYasha Fandom several times a year.

Our official website can be found here -

feudalassociation.

And our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs can be found here -

groups.

Voting continues through January 19th-20th, 2006.

The Daimyo

Owner of the Feudal Association
xxsilentbeautyxxhotmail.com chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
this is a really sweet, well thought out story. i adore shiori, and i enjoy the way you portrayed her and kohaku...i think you did a good job.
mistressofburden chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
I don't often write reviews because the usual "Awesome story, keep it up" is so bland and never conveys what I truly want to say. Your story though...wow...I can't even type what it is that I truly want to say about it. It's so hauntingly beautiful that it actually brought tears to my eyes. I can honestly say this is the first time I've read a story that isn't the typical Canon pairing (meaning the I/K S/M etc). I'm glad I read this one, it gives me hope that there are truly good authors still in the fandom.
BrownRecluse chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
This is incredible! It's one of the most vividly imaginative and beautifully written stories that I've read in a long time.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
One of the best and most moving stories I have read in years.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Utterly amazing.

I think I am in love with this ship.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Brillant, brillant, brillant begining.