Reviews for Secrets She's Meant To Keep
cirana chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
gd fic
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Very nice. Written well, completely IC, interesting, and amusing. I really like it. But how on earth did Violet get to the Doctor, and why isn't Rose there with them? Is there a sequel to this?

REALLY good fic.
NearlyHeadlessNic chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
So Violet is Rose and the Doctor's daughter?

Right...

How did she get to the TARDIS then?

And how come the phonecalls are possible...?

So many questions!

Putting you on Author Alert now - I want to know more...

Good story - I like how the Doctor and Rose's night wasn't a big confession of love, like you see in most fanfics.

NHNic x
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
NO! Not...a plan! Hehe, pants on head...Spiderman, spiderman,m radioactiuve, spiderman! I'm not high! Promise!

Great intersection! Keep it up!

Emma
Krypto the Super Dog chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Heh... fish taco. That'd be why you should never post unbetaed matereal, kids. Woof, suddenly this is funny on a whole new level.

LOL pretty funny though.
shanananananana chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Thank you! That was great! You had me laughing out oud at some points and that's really good! Please, do keep on writing!
Ignoramus chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Hey - LOVE your fic! Finally a post-Doomsday without all the angst! Go you! Please continue!
Ox King chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Hey there, that was a very nice oneshot. Thanks for taking the time to write for us readers and I hope to be reading a second part of this in another short story.
Tai Greywing chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Woah, you've really truly been thinking hard about all the aspects of this story haven't you? If not it must have jumped into your head completely and fully formed (in which case, suspect outside interference).

The 'Emperor of Pants' is, and will always be, one of the funniest mental images imaginable. I cannot thank you enough for that one.

So, what's in the fountain water on Barcelona that makes Timelords completely and utterly wasted out of their minds? Or do we never get to find out? Never mind, I'm waiting for my next installment in the saga.

Please?