Reviews for Priceless
tammy j chapter 1 . 1/25
this is good
Can't Believe It chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was so lame! Judd is soooo not like that, neither is Vicki. I would know. I've read Left Behind The Kids six times!
HungerGamesLover1020 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
AWWWW! Looooooved it! XD
Starlightx7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww, this is adorable. 3 Great story!
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
AW! i think my heart stopped beating there for a moment! you have real talent when it comes to writing! Great story!

~Cat~
44Maltese chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hey! Im absolutly obsessed with these books, and JuddXVicki. I think you showed their personalitys very well! I should know, i've read the series 3x!
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. It took me about three years to read all forty books, and about an equal amount of time to fall in love with the Vicki/Judd pairing, and I believe this fit their marriage entirely. Awesome job. ))
Shinju Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was sweet! I loved it!
Dana Kathrine Scully chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
AW...CUTE! I LOVE IT! I liked the proposal in book thirty seven, too. Judd's so dang creative...LOL
ISing4Him chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
YAY! I am SO obsessed w/ these books...I've read and re-read them 2 times, plus I have the audio CD' SO need to make a movie like they're doing w/ Maximum Ride! To answer SailorMoonFanForever,Yes they most def did get married in the books.I totally agree w/ u, hersheygal I spazzed out when they did!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Explosive!
Twilightstorm1993 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I think that was wonderful! I truly enjoyable thing to read! I love left Behind The Kids and this is really god nothing trashy just goo solid reading.
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Hey- this review coming at you from a girl who's read all 40 of the Left Behind Kids Series books. I just love this story! It's awesome! Anyways, please write more!
hersheygal chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aw I love it! i am such a big fan of Vicki and Judd and I can't tell you how excited I was when they got married in the books.
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Wow great stuff. They don't actually get married in the books do they?

Christine