Reviews for Control
Shadowsakura321 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
THIS IS SO GOOD! CARWASH 4-EVA
Lizicia chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
That is a really good story, you certainly know how to write CaRWash. I just wish that things like this would be happening in CSI:Miami on-screen as well *sigh*.
IreneSH chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
you are my fav CarWash Writer! I ve read your fictions from the very first of the taste of love series! keep writing, you creat a world where the sweet couple are even sweeter~~!
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Ha! Cute!
musicbrat-0901 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
"and his eyes were like the sea after a storm." (Buttercup describing Westly to "Roberts" aka Westly.) Do I win a cookie? That movie's one of my favorites. I love this story too!
RenLissa chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I like it when he takes control as well. Thanks Sugah that was good.
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I loved that. When I first watched the episode I was damn furious that she was being transferred to the field when she should have been fired. I love how you incorporated a little CaRWash is that episode! This is going into my favorites. )
Manhattan SVU chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love it!

I totally thought there could have been plenty of CaRWash moments in this episode and was sad to see they didn't put a darn thing in it :( BUT! Long behold, this story made me super happy and satisfied my need for CaRWash-iness!

I hope you write more CaRWash fics. soon.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
wow - that was hot! Definitely could see that coming after that show down with Boa Vista - who decided to put her in the opening credits anyhow? Anyways, if she keeps getting Ryan all riled up all season, it'll be worth it. He's really hot when he's mad...and Calleigh obviously agrees. :-)
sandersidle chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Woah! That was hot! :D Please keep writting other stories! ;)
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Sweetness! Oh my goodness! Love it! So wished that happened.
Dutchie15 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
You're back! And me loves it! Though I think it should be rated M, but that's just me. Expect a RIO story from me as well. Oh, in case you forgot, me is Dutchie, your loyal taste of love reviewer. Hope to read more soon!
Shadowfax27 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Guh! I love it when he takes control too!
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
SQUE! I wish he took control more often! Nice job.