Reviews for Jackson, Where's My Paycheck?
zedille chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Sadly I don't have the time needed to sit down and read this straight through right now, but from what I've seen in this first chapter, I need to block out some time as soon as possible. This looks amazing, hilarious, and only too accurate (as well as particularly relevant again now that Peter Jackson did end up making the Hobbit prequels!) Thank you for the laughs, past and forthcoming :D
NightmareCryPieNix chapter 33 . 4/21/2014
Please don't tell me you have abandon this story! Because if you have, NOOOOOOO! Whatever you do, please please pleeeeeease continue it! I beg of you! This simply mist not go waste!

Anyway, this is brilliant I tell you, simply brilliant! XD I love it! In reality, I love the movies and what I love about this story is that you didn't flame the movie but just truly made it a brilliant funny parody. Also, for some reason you, my friend, made me love Aragorn more. : this is just bloody awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
"Smegging" and "Gimboid"
Hmm... I'm sensing some Red Dwarf-esque swear words ;)
annafan chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Teenage mutant ninja turtles - genius. I am giggling like crazy.
fantasychica37 chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Shiny... have you read the Silmarillion? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
fantasychica37 chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
No chapter limit- some person is making Star Wars into a soap opera (Bad Boys, JEDI-Style) and that thing probably has 200 chapters by now!
XxEnigmaxX chapter 33 . 10/26/2013
please continue! ive been reading this whenever im not busy and i just caught up. pleeaseeee continue :) its really funny!
XxEnigmaxX chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
This chapter was fucking hilarious. Aragorns so stupid hahahah. my favorite chapter by faaaaar! LOVE this.
XxEnigmaxX chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
hahaha the kthanxbai gets me every time LOL
XxEnigmaxX chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
hahahahaha aragorns all UGHHHH about sitting with boromir LMAO loved this chapter! n poor celeborn... he does not have much screen time indeeeeeed.
XxEnigmaxX chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
bahahaha i cracked up at three parts: when gandalf declared they didnt need pants, his death scene, and then when someone was all "whos gandalf?" right after he died hahahaha omg so funny
XxEnigmaxX chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
LMAO pirates of the Caribbean! XD 3 I love this story so much I read a lot of it every day haha
XxEnigmaxX chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
hahahaha i love this version of aragorn LOL
XxEnigmaxX chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
hahaahahah mr. anderson hahaha love it.
XxEnigmaxX chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
i freaking love this lmao
I was also hoping like... 4 days ago there was a parody, and now i found it! im so glad! i love it! its so funny, and I actually laugh! :) great job! 3