Reviews for Accepting Temperance
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I've never read another Bones story that's done this before, so kudos! Loved Booth saying "congratulations" XD
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Oh good topic. Wonderfully original presentation. A

On a sidenote, I was at this part: “It’s about time,” he said, and she noticed his knuckles were white. “Are you ready to know, Bones?” She shook her head.

“Not really, no. But there’s no alternative, is there?”

when my mother steps out of her room and says "False alarm!" she the proceeds to enter our bathroom across the hall and says to the cats "Get off the toilet, I need it...do we all have to be in here together?" Given what I was reading, the context had me giggling for a few minutes.
BoothlovesBones chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I love this story! It's so sweet when he says; Congratulations :)
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
“I’m sure you will,” he said, and when she was out of earshot, he sighed. “I think you already have.”

- You're so good at Booth! Loved his understanding of her in this one.
Habita chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Very nice job! Loved it.

Thanks for sharing! :-)
EmEx chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Wow, you manage your characters so well! You know them perfectly, their complications and mannerisms, it is great and remembers me so much of many MSR I read back in my good old X-Phile days. Hey, have you ever thought about doing an X-files/Bones crossover?

Anyway, excellent fic. I really enjoy it, I think you'll make it to my fav authors list.
CryHope chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Seriously? This.. this is what good fanfic should be all about. This was superb; very well written in the sense that you wrote the characters well and in true Brennan and Booth fashion. Love the fact that you acknowledged Brennan's stance on having a child. While I do hope that someday there'll be little Booths running around the lab, I do think that at the moment, Brennan haven't really grasp who she is as a person (what with the family baggage and emotional detachment and stuff), and until Booth help her along in those departments, she'll most likely want to be alone.

I just adore your stories. I really do. I look forward to some of your updates.

cheers,

Bo-
jedlee07 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Oh, that was so sweet! I loved it!
Ronata chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
woohoo! awesome story, thanks
AmyBeckett chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Ok, that was just great. I loved the several small convesations that still flowed as one. It never really went slow, but it didn't just hit point after point like a bullet summary. Good work.
Vaniah chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Excellent story, and finally one about babies that doesn't involve Booth 'browbeating' Brennan into motherhood (good term, I credit one of the other reviewers). Personally, I hope Brennan never gets pregnant and sticks with her desire not to have children. It would be a very refreshing change. When BB get together, I hope the writers stick with it and have Booth come to accept Brennan's values, rather than cater to the cliche and have Brennan realise that she just never wanted children because she didn't have the right man, or something equally demeaning.

Anyway, very excellent work, as always. Keep it up!
jaed621 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
You hope this suffices? Are you kidding? I'll tell you what I totally loved, that I understood them both, I didn't want her to be pregnant with buthead's child, you know how I feel about him so I completely understood Booth and I understood her because I get that she doesn't want a child, so I could completely feel both characters, which I completely enjoy. Really well done, I missed your work. I hope all is well with the house, you must be SO excited. I taped the next few weeks of Bones and will send it out this Thursday so you should get it a few days after that. I know life is a rush right now but I can't encourage you enough to continue to put your fingers to the keys, you are better than you know. Take care, congrats on the house and we'll catch up more when things calm down. Keep writing.

Jaed xox
siapom chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow, when I thought up the challenge, that approach never even occurred to me! You did a fantastic job with it. And, as always, your writing is amazing.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Aw I loved it very well writen!
willowwood chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
It really is amazing to see how many diferent stories these challenges keep inspiring. Fantastic piece, loved it.