Reviews for Here With Me
sasusaku123321 chapter 9 . 1/21
I like her I hope she will be with Sai3333
Bethy-hime chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Wow. I think you are one of my fav sasusaku authors I've ever read. :3 I really enjoyed reading almost all your stories, even if it was in a weird order. xD I skipped around. the 10 dates one and this one are my fav I think, but they were all so good! *round of applause* I hope you write more stories that I will get to read.
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
Wow! That was great! I saw your sig on pokecommunity and just had to check your stories out. Although 16 chapters sure take a long time to read. Oh well. It was much better than my fics.
Unknown007 chapter 16 . 3/29/2009
Wow, that was good. A bit silly at times, but your writing sure improved a lot, from the first chapter to now. Keep going. :)
narutofan96sasuke chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
gt
x-LlOVe chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Erm..weird... when does sasuke come? o) Cause i like sasusaku fics...xD
Link Fangirl01 chapter 16 . 8/27/2008
Aww it's over... :( Kakashi's dead? -bawls- I can't -sniffle- believe you. Too bad the wedding wasn't in more detail...oh well. It was a really sweet chapter, cept' for Kakashi's death. AND Tsunade and Jiraiya. Why'd you have to kill all of them? Why'd you have to kill any at all? -sigh-

great story, hate the deaths, XD overall: EXCELLENT.
nelly101 chapter 16 . 8/26/2008
PLEASE CARRY ON WITH THE STORY! :( its so col
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Wow...4 kids...They're gonna b REALLY busy...
Tiger Priestess chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Aw, Jiraiya, Tsunade and Kakashi are gone, that part almost had me crying. Even Itachi. You still did an awesome job on this and I'm glad you finished it. NIcely done!
sweetcherry369 chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Aw...cute story
Shinju Uchiha chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
I can't believe it! It is over! I am so sad! But this story has been great!

ShinjuUchiha saying "Ja Ne!"
Tiger Priestess chapter 15 . 8/23/2008
SasukeSakura forever! Itachi is such a softie, and I happened to like him and Kisame in this. I liked this chapter. I look forward to Naruto getting beat up and thanked at the same time. Great chappie!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 15 . 8/23/2008
yayz! Great chapter! XD Good for Sasuke.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 15 . 8/23/2008
Aw...THAT is sweet. GO SASUKE!