Reviews for You're Not Alone
becca65d chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Wish there was more to this story it's a great story
nupinoop296 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Firefly reference! Woop woop!
rikachan chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
so beautiful! love it!
Krishnaa chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Gosh! This is just sooo great...please do tell me u're gonna update soon!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
Really like it.
Sparkle45 chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Great chapter. Please update soon.
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Awesome story, lots of angst, perfect for me. Please finish!
Secret Thought chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Freaking amazing!
MollybyGolly chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
awesome-and sad. :( can't wait for the next chapter.
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
This story is amazing! I enjoyed "The New Big Brother" as well. This chapter was so good ( I actually did google Jikininki as I was reading this chapter!), I am so glad that Dean now realises his Dad and Sam do love him. I love your style of writing, it's so easy to read and I can really hear Dean and Sam saying these things you have kept them so in character. Please try to update soon.
princess peanut chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
Happy Thanksgiving to you! And that update was well worth the wait! I really enjoyed it. I love how you let Sam prove his love for his brother. Their connection is so strong. It was a very emotional, but a good emotional, chapter. I loved it! I'm really looking forward to more!
Lilithxfic chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
this site drives me crazy, the alert is never working! I'm checking all the fics I'm reading for updates lol

anyway;) great chapter! update soon!
ilovejensenandjared chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
man im just imagining all of this ...*shivers*

really good update. looking forward to the next

rach
SNeaky54 chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
What a great chapter! And on Halloween! Can't wait to hear from Dean what it is! It will give him something to think about besides his fear that Sam doesn't love him. Hope the adventure, and the hunt, will prove to Dean that Sam is, and always will be, there for him.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 5 . 11/1/2006