Reviews for Progression
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
jet's a crazy little thing, isn't he?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
That last scene is so much better than the ending of thier relationship was.
Ayumi-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I'm not an usual fan of Jet fanfiction, but this... this is amazing to a squeaking point. I loved how you created Jet's background and how he came up with the freedom ideal.

If I were to pick favorite scenes, I'd pick the bar scene with Smellerbee and Longshot - because it's the highest point they've reached as the Freedom Fighters, when they could do anything; and the last one with Zuko in Ba Sing Se - 'cause it's when Jet reaches the bottom, there's just no way he'll ever be that freedom fighter ever again.

And I just loved how you placed the sexual tension between Jet and Zuko without having to show anything. It's just great.
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow, I've never seen such a well-rounded Jet fic!

You've done an awesome job!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Okay, it's been 'jossed' for a long time now, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Very poignant.
nmimind chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow, held me till the very end. Nice job.
Ny Mosy chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
An awesome, engaging fic. Some authors have a problem with fitting harsher themes to the Avatar universe, but, c'mon, this is Jet! And Jet is awesome.
Andrew-Squee chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
i was kind of confused in the beginning (probably because i've missed a few episodes)

but, the ending, the ending i liked XD
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Wow, this is intense. It really sucked me in, portraying Jet's life without pulling any punches. The final battle with 'Li' was great, and I was kind of sad that it stopped where it did.

Only one comment: one thing Jet had a lot of, in addition to drive, was charisma, and I'm not sure that really comes across as well as it could have, especially in the section were he argues with Jackalope. It's still definately Jet though.

It seems to be a pattern with your fics, but I can definately see you did your background research! It's impressive.

-SW
716799 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
*applauds*

I have never seen an author quite GET Jet, as you have done with this fic. His ruthlessness, his drive, his ambition; you captured it so perfectly. Excellent work; by far the best Jet/Zuko that I've ever read. Congrats on a job very well done, and I hope to be seeing more from you. :)

~Sahara
click chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Dude! That rocks. Absolute best fight scene I've seen in a fic. I can tell you really know what you're talking about. I am now prepared to totally stalk you. *grin*
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I assume you wrote this before City of Walls and Secrets? *is too lazy to check dates* Again. Gorgeous. I need more adjectives. :)
The Sauce chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I hate you because I wanted to write this fic, and you did it first and so much better than I ever could've dreamed of. Gruesome and gorgeous and really, exceptionally hot.

..Alright I don't hate you, I love you, but don't let it get around, yeah?
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 10/8/2006