Reviews for Heaven Help My Heart
PercyJacksonWillKickYourButt chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
WHO THE HECKK IS SONG!? O_O!
Wait a minute... is she the girl Zuko went on a date with in Ba Sing Se, or am I just more forgetful than I thought...
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
It's so beautiful!
reddragonn343 chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
i like it...good play with the emotions.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That was very cute.
Kairuthefrog chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Bravo!

As always, you create the characters in a way that is both fascinating and wonderful, placing them in a plausible situation and giving reasons for actions, as well as justifying emotions that are otherwise hard to portray.

I LOVE it.

Please keep writing these songfics.
SnakeEyes16 chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
This was a great change of pace (not that original pace was displeasing, lol), and I was a bit apprehensive of a story containing Zuko on an emotional level. As we all know, that's not an area he typically explores! :D However, the challenging topic was no match for you and your literature prowess. You have successfully produced a wonderful ZukoxSong fic (Soko?) and it was a pleasure to read, as usual!

Always watching,

SnakeEyes

P.S. Did you see any of Ecanus' new stories? I couldn't believe it when I got the email saying that "Long Lost Avatar" had been updated, as well as 2 new stories from him/her. "When Life Gives You Fluff" is the sequel to "A Little Bit of Fluff", but I don't know if you have read that or not. Either way, the new entries are worth a look.
Nuclear Kitty chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Beautiful. You did a tremendous job with this piece, and I hope you will continue to write more Soko.
Egglette chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Oh my gah, that was beautiful.

-cant think of anything else to say-
Inuyatta chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Absolutely excellent. Characterizations, everything. At first I thought it might have been somewhat rushed, but you had Song explain everything well, and Zuko's reactions were expected.

Also, this is nearly as rushed as what the creators have done with every Sokka romance. I'm adding this to the DH forums SoKo list.

Don't suppose you're a member there, are you? I could have sworn you just amassed the common opinions of the SoKo threads and made this wonderful fic! :D
Monk-Chan chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
My alerts are not working too. I am sure they will have to fix that. I just want to applaud you for Heaven Help My Heart. It is my favorite ZukoxSong fanfiction that is out there. You captured everything that is beautiful about the possible parings so wonderfully. I loved you before, but I love you even more now.
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Yay! I loved your concept of Zuko, and of Song's motives! Great job!
Angie-ayanami chapter 1 . 9/21/2006