Reviews for Lindsey Winchester
FBICriminalMinds chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Creepy, the nickname my brother gave me too!
The-Dark-Divine chapter 21 . 8/2/2008
I lOvE it! (Jake reminds me of Jake from Twilight! :D)
Harri B chapter 21 . 1/13/2008
Loved this story! Can u send me the image of lindsey's car?
countrygirl-606 chapter 21 . 10/29/2007
omg, i really want to read the next one but i should go to bed, you're gettig so much better and that whole thing with Jake! omg! i didn't get the italizied part, but you totaly need to like get them back together or something.

that story totally rocks!

lyl!

Em!
countrygirl-606 chapter 20 . 10/29/2007
o-m-g, this was the best chapter i have ever read. it was awesome. totally love the romance between lindsey and jake, it's so cute!

countrygirl-606 chapter 18 . 10/29/2007
hey, that prank was awesome, i loved how lindsey just said it so nonchalantly! it was awesome, i gotta read more now!

countrygirl-606 chapter 14 . 10/28/2007
ok, i really like the story, i mean really a lot. but the relationship between her and kevin is kinda of strange, she doesn't really show any emotion towards how she likes him. and you sorta skip around like "dad where are you, and then someone answers he went on a hunt" you could say something like she looked aroud for her dad and then asked. "wheres' dad and then someone answered.

do you see what i'm saying?

countrygirl-606 chapter 12 . 10/27/2007
hey niki, i can see the improvements as you write more, getting better! but i was just wondering, i'm not following the haunted house story so much, you kind of jump back and forth, and you didn't give enough information on the haunted house. just thought it might help you out a little.

but it's getting better!

luv ya!

em
countrygirl-606 chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
it's good for flying by the seat of your pants, jk. anyway, there are some obvious things that you don't need to say, like the nickanme things, and your grammar isn't totally correct, but that's no biggy. i think everyone has problems with that.

but others wise it's good, good story line!

keep goin!
Chicki Babie chapter 21 . 5/6/2007
omg i like this story
snowchic92 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
i love it so far...

my middle name is marie too!

thts just coolio!
WonderSkeet chapter 21 . 3/25/2007
it was a great story and the pic were great they help to pet the pic in your head
Kriti chapter 21 . 3/13/2007
loved it loved it loved it!aqsome!...although i wish we had a little more jake/linz fluff...but i liked how it ended...very cool!keep up the great work...possibaly a sequal...that'd be great!thnx!
deli41321 chapter 21 . 1/22/2007
oh man I really hope that you are going to do a sequel or something because that was left with some loose ends lol. I love the relationship that the three of them have. Awesome job I really loved this story.

Delia
Poisonchik88 chapter 21 . 1/20/2007
I loved this chapter .. !

ā€œIā€™m sick of being labels ditsy blonde.ā€ Lindsey said flipping the pages of the magazine.

Ah so was I I did the same thing only I cut my hair short and dyed it red.. I had waist long blonde hair and now I have ear chin length red hair.