Reviews for Tough Love
Deny7747 chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Aweeessooommmeee! _
Sighcoe chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Uh... Love this. But... Im pretty sure iason would never allowed anyone to touch rikki. Novel says so. He kept rikki all to himself. Well, again novel says so. And that he's the head of all Blondies, and everyone knows Iason Minks pet should be treated well... Even with grudge. So... Yeah. Anyway, this is not the novel, its a fanfic, so i guess anything goes as the author wanted.
Namine23 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Really great story! I love it! Haha can you believe that it is still being read after so long? Thank you for the wonderful story!
fullmetal.freak67 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
OH MY Gosh THIS WAs SO CUTE... my left shift key is broken, sorry...
shelby98 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
that was an awesome twist! I loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Omg I loved it. Great job. I love this couple so I loved the love parts keep at it
simplyiris chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
this was really really good. Loved how Ison handeled Riki afterwards.
simplyiris chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
jeeeh..he just knocked him uncounscious, he shouldve done a lot worse. Afterall, he damaged Riki.

And why would he wait until riki screamed in pain? why didnt he go there before he screamed?
Ktulu chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I love your fic.
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I don't know why, but I feel like crying now, that was so sweet :')
0Requiem chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
This was a cute read, although very OOC by Chapter 3. If it were more IC, Riki wouldn't be so submissive, and Iason wouldn't be so direct with his underlying affection for his Pet. The first one was better in that regard, I think, but I understand that if they were always IC, they wouldn't do what we want them to do! lol
Anyways, good job with this! :)
Bella-n-Edward4Eternity chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Overall, great writing. I distinctly prefer the first chapter though, I guess I'm not used to Iason being gentle or sweet, or Riki being submissive maybe. They're always going to be stuck in my head the way they are in the anime, cold and distrustful towards each other, even though all it did was to hide that smoldering passion that burned them down to nothing in the end.
EroseN chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
That was so cute! Just wanted to say good job!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 3 . 12/15/2011