Reviews for Blue
smiley chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
wonderful fic ) I do like Yuta's pov here.
counterspell chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This is beautiful! I love the way you put in the lyrics-they sound so natural. I hope you decide to write a sequel, or that whoever DOES keeps it up to your standard.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
**smile** a little slice of the life of an immortal, tossed with hardships and sweetness. Mix well.
Me chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
GREAT! I love Mermaid Saga... Needs more fans, ne? *Sighs longingly*

Anyhow, great work! I loved it, and I hope you write more soon!

Yuta & Mana 4 Ever (literally) _
Jerrie chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I enjoyed the story. Yuta and Mana are two of my favorite 'couples' in anime.
Rakumei chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
make a 'chain' fic...hehehe...

Mana and Yuta sitting on the shore...

XD
Kuroya chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Well, I vote for a sequal, but considering you wrote this three years ago... I think that makes my vote moot. _

Anyway, I completely agree: Mermaid Saga needs more attention! It really is a great series, everything you could ask for in one. _ Rumiko Takashi does a good job with every series she makes, but I think Mermaid Saga is the best, or close to the best, anyway- I still have an undying love for InuYasha. _

Anyway, I just love your writing- it flows so well... I can't help but get caught up in the story. _
fi-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Amazing. A Mermaid Saga fanfic. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I'd love to see more someday! Thanks for writing this!
Jackson chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Hee hee hee! I really like this story. I think it's cute. Yuta and Mana make such an adorable couple! At least that's my opinion. It's really sad that there are so few Mermaid fics. I really like the anime and I want to read the manga. Anywho, I would like to read more of your fics, particularly Mermaid saga fics. I like your writing style. Good job with the fic! If you couldn't tell, I liked it a lot (That was also my first sentence of this review, but I should just shut up now huh?) Yes, I believe I will shut up now, I talk too much. This is why I normally don't leave reviews. I always write too much and take too much time. I'm bad at summarixing things. LOL Good job and thanks for listening to me ramble on and on...)
Crescent1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
amazingly romantic, without being gag me with a spoon sappy. i loved every line of it
Crunchysunrises chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
This was great! No gore or fight scenes but, hey, you can't have senseless violence ALL the time. I loved this story and you captured Yuta and Mana beautifully. Rock on!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
loved it, very well done!
amanda chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
i looooove it sad i was crying
DB Sommer chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Nice work. Flowed fairly well, though I agree with the earlier commenter about doing away with some of the parenthesis. Good for an emotion piece, though the filling in of backstory using Yuta's thoughts was a bit dry in places. Still, it was a necessity for those not familiar with the series. Overall very nice.
Nebula's storm1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
that is so cool. You like enya and Mermaid saga? i think you are the most wonderful person i met so far.