Reviews for Jealousy
YaoiCandy chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
mnmmm YaoiCandy enjoyed this very much! so fucking hhott XD!
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i like this story. it is really good.
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I love it

~ Cookie
mangatemptresshikaru chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I liked the story. The A/Ns could've been left out until the end, though. It got a tad confusing at first. Still you've got potential and I like that. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

_
Scarblade chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
that was kinda cute. you did have some grammer and spelling issues but nothing big
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Nice story!
kathykat963 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
lolx, kakashi sounds so gay in the beginning, haha. really funny, xD.

-kath
many chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
spell check
evanescenceangel18 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i luv it but u know not a lot of people do really good lemon scences they just skip that part but u had the guts and did a good lemon scence with Kakashi and Naruto.
Airisi chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Well. Um. I ADORE the plot line and all, but you really need a beta. There's grammar mistakes everywhere and the characters are rather...ooc.
darkmood chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
nice little story
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Aw, I love the jealous Kakashi! So cute lol!
Shadow63 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
My one dirty little secret. I love reading yaoi. _
Arie Date chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
GOMEN! I don't want to sound like I'm bad mouthing you I really don't! I love the concept of this fic but the grammer kinda killed it for me. I can beta this and get it back to you if you want. I'm a really good beta. I have no life. Adn also yo wrote 'blonde' 23 times. I counted. I'm so sorry. I don't want you to be mad, please. I like it but it could be better. I'm sorry!
Jirian-Hatake chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I love it its so cute :) kakashi and naruto are a good pairing but when kakashi got mad i started laughing XD