Reviews for I will Follow you into the Dark
Yumi Hinasaki chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I agree too Hisoka is much better as an uke than a seme I just can't really see it happening because of his past Hisoka needs someone to show him that he can be loved and I believe Tsuzuki is the best one for that. I love Tsuzuki as a seme.
ShinigamixGirl chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
So sad. TT_TT Hisoka died. How did it happen any way?
pinecone-master chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
Keep up the good work hope for an update soon!
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Lovely, when is the next one coming? It's October now, a good month for more updates, since Halloween is on it's way.
laustic chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Excellant. I love their first date, its so sweet and the part where Tsuzuki wants Hisoka to start calling him by his first name is touching.
yaoi-hunter chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
i love the plot, this could be a great fic if you're thinking of finish it, i also like hisoka as UKE and the whole hisoka seme thing freaks me out too o.O ook, i am looking forward the next chapter! just make it a bit longer, please )
JadedSoul chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I liked this prologue and the premise of your story certainly seems interesting so don't wait too long to update or I will be most sad. I also have to agree with you on the whole seme Hisoka thing... I just find it creepy. To each their own though I guess.
laustic chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Great start with this fic. The plot sounds so intriguing. I do agree with you with Hisoka being the uke, I just dont buy him being the seme. Hes a feisty uke but not seme. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
AH! How can you end it like that, this thing needs more meat in it. and you might want to turn your signed reviews only switch off, might get more that way. good job all around, keep it up.
pinecone-master chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I like what you have going here keep up the good work and update soom