Reviews for Broken
seeker71 chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
What a beautiful little story! It is entertaining and it holds your attention. It even seemed to be about the right length, without going into major plot and character developement it wouldn't have come across as well in a longer version.

It makes me look forward to the day I dare try something in the first person!

It was good to see something from Gourry's point of view. You certainly seem to have nailed his persona quite well. I hope you do more stories from his point of view. And it was interesting seeing a story treat on the possibility of one of the Slayers getting injured, and not being healed right away. Dealing with personal weakness is a part of the story that not so many fanfic authors seem to want to deal with, though it is touched on in the stories. Good for you for being able to explore this angle!

I hope you will write another story soon.
NiuNiu chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
This was very pleasant stroty to read! I enjoyed every moment with it. The beginning of the story was very good, it got me immidiately! _

I was happy to see how you had managed to get into Gourrys head. His thoughts, ideas and the way he saw the world and people around him was true Gourry-like. Sweet and thought not so smart, but he wasnt complite idiot.

The end of the story wasnt made fast from my opinnion. i wouldnt have noticed anything like that without you mention about it. I guess the plot runned forward nicely. Gourry got better and found Lina and the way he found her wasnt stupid or hastily made at all. It made sense.

Thank you for such a nice and lovely story! _

AthaMaarit
Stara Maijka chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
Amelia's letter and her postscript made me laugh, too. It was so in character as was Gourry's quietly giving the bandits a chance to escape hurt. The dialog between Gourry and Lina as they returned after bandit hunting was in the style of their classic banter as well. That hadn't changed!

Congratulations again on finishing a well-told story!
fruit-joshua chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
this was such a cute story. I really loved it.
Gerao-A chapter 9 . 10/22/2006
Sunny: the story is over already? oh man...that's to bad

Maliska: but well, everything work out in the end, and Lina and Gourry are back togheter again.

Alandra: this fic is going to our favorites
fruit-joshua chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
Who's Kurage? This chapter was interesting. Update soon okay.
Stara Maijka chapter 7 . 10/15/2006
Good filling in the small plot holes about payment of the healer and correspondence! Loved the way Lina got herself employed. One of the few who could pull off gaining employment by intimidation! Something she learned from her sister perhaps.
Gerao-A chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Air Jay: Oh man...I was hoping to see a big cat fight!

Sunny: oh-oh. Lina heard Gourry. oh man this is going to be good!
Alamandorious chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Good as always, and good to see you're dividing your sections up with something! Makes it a lot easier to read :)

Keep up the good work!
Gerao-A chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Air Jay: Oh yeah! Lina vs Marina! I feel a cat fight coming on! OH YEAH!

Alandra: SHut up Air Jay!

Maliska: I'm gald to see that Lina and Gourry are back up again.

Ramon: now the problem will be Marina and Edward. maybe Edward can travel with Lina and Gourry, but now Marina...
fruit-joshua chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Lina's jealous of Marina! LOL! cute chapter. update soon.
fruit-joshua chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
Lina's a waitress! this is a good story. PLease update soon.
Alamandorious chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
Pretty good; you need to seperate your scenes somehow, though, because it was kinda confusing the way it all ran together.
Ichiban Victory chapter 6 . 9/29/2006
It's so easy to see Gourry settling into a normal life with a normal routine. It's fun to see what he's done for Edward as well. I had a feeling Gourry was faking it when the bandits came to attack, but I could see him doing something like that.

(And shock! I'm waiting to see where this surprise encounter goes.)
Gerao-A chapter 6 . 9/29/2006
Sunny: So Now Gourry and Edward are traveling?

Ramon: but Lina as a waitress? you sure made a clifhanger here!

Alandra: update soon! this is geting interresting.