Reviews for A Tussle in the Hay
Heartfelt Dream chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I'd have to agree with Scarlet there. I'm still laughing. xD
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I don't know what it is about your writing, Rhianwen, but whenever I stumble upon something of yours, it's always a treat. You make all the characters so loveable...and in all honesty, I've never seen anyone portray Louis this well. He's your boy-next-door, the best-friend-who-wants-to-be-more-than-friends, the really sweet guy you never knew liked you.

They complement each other real well...I'd never considered this pairing before, but now I'm lovin' it. Gina's such a sweetheart. XD

And Jamie? Probably one of the best oneshot endings ever.
KikiKat193 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Another Gina/Louis story! I like this one. The part before Jamie finds them is adorable. The ending is good too.
Chicken Yuki chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Yay! Gina X Louis again!

Although I'm still curious why the cannon isn't Louis X Ann, but whatever...

Anyway, this was great. The rainstorm, the pushy (better) Ann, everything. Although I'm starting to see a patern of how things are resolved in these one-shots, but maybe it's just me.

And Jamie's end appearance? That ruled! Go Jamie, Go! (I'm quite partial to "Male" Jamie in fanfics, for some reason...)

Another good work. I look forward to another one...

(And I also look forward to the day I submit "Mary's Book Bondfire...)
lasafam chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Adorably sweet since LouisGina is one of my favorite alternative couples along with AlexEllen. :D But unfortunately, they ended up in Grumpy Jamie's barn. I think Jamie has it worse when he found them. XD