Reviews for Unnatural
Voyager Wisp chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Nice. I'm glad to see something focusing on this character and it's an interesting take.
Treyvoni Fox chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Thank you for the story. Mighty fine reading and excellent perspective! It should definitely have more reviews *pokes other people*
Ano-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This indeed is a truly great fanfic, and this one is surprised to see only one other review. You did a wonderful job capturing, not only Phyllo's personality, but how he viewed what the other players had done to Haseo. Once again, good job, and this one hopes you keep up the good work
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
The first /ROOTS fic! . I've been desperately watching them on... well, you know. ) Or can guess, anyway. It don't matter. Keheh, now I sound like a .hack character.

Anyway, Phyllo is a cool character. He's really cute, because of his appearence, but he's also cool 'cause he seems like an old dude... heck, he's almost like an AI, y'know? I'd like to talk to him. _

Haseo's change scared, worried, then saddened me in turn. But when his PC changed, he seemed to mellow a tad: his irises/pupils are larger, and he's not as wild. Still, I miss the grumpy guy with the cute expressions. ( Maybe in Rebirth? I think he needed to be humbled a little... Triedge-kun is also a strange guy. Interesting, though.

Please respond. I want to talk to you. _