Reviews for Finding Time for Rain
Durandal II chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I saw you're profile and that you might potentially pick up writing again. Of course it's almost been a year since you updated... Either way, if you do pick up writing again, I'd like to see you finish this because it is very good so far.
dissolvingbonds chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Good stuff. I echo the thoughts of "Bebedora". This is a very good, and interesting idea.

"It is fascinating to be invited into Ellone's mind, to understand how much she actually missed her little "brother", and how excited and nervous she was about seeing him after such a very long time."

Couldn't have said it any better..

(Not the greatest review, but oh well.. Eagerly await next update.)
Ominae chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
All right! More Squall/Ellone flufiness please!
LunaticCow chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
This is so awesome! I've always wanted to read one of these!
Bebedora chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Wonderful! I am really enjoying how this ties in with your other fanfiction. It is so cool to see Ellone's point of view on the whole story, I have always loved her character. Sorry this review is short, don't have a lot of time today! :) Keep up the great work, update soon!
Ominae chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
I did like the chapter. I hope it's a good Squall/Ellone ending. _
Ominae chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
OMG! Another Squall/Ellone story! Bring it on!
Bebedora chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Very interesting. Definately a different take on this part of the game...and I like it! It intrigues me that you have Squall and Ellone actually meet and that Ellone has more to say than what was stated in the original storyline,instead of her just briefly fluttering in, almost like a dream to Squall, and I am very interested to see how you integrate this into your other work.

It is always so wonderful to be allowed into the thoughts of characters that, in the game, were never allowed more than a few lines of dialouge here and there. It is fascinating to be invited into Ellone's mind, to understand how much she actually missed her little "brother", and how excited and nervous she was about seeing him after such a very long time.

I am very interested in this story, as well as your other one, and will be waiting patiently for your next update. Great work.