Reviews for A Short DaKari
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Fluffiness! Cuteness! Awesomeness! I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I would like to compliment you on it, it was soooo cute! Dakari fan, as you can tell, smiles and laughs when she -refering to myself in third-person- reads this, and it's sooo... cute! Although I already said that... oh well, then forget I said that again. That didn't make since... I'll stop talking now... anyway, LOVED IT!
Gryphon's wing chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was cute. I love Daikari. It's so much cuter than takari is!

I get so sick and tired of seeing takari, when Davis deserves just as much chance of being with her!

This was a good story!
Unquixotic chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
this story was short, sweet, and sort of to the point. I think is one of the best short Dakari fanfic I ever read. and you managed to write this without any T.K. bashing, not many Dakari writers can do you that... hell, even I can't do that. so good for you.
Nyrocat chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This is my second or third time reading this! I love it so much! it rocks!
simply just being chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
uh... that was interesting. short but sweet! But them liking him because of his hair? Little shallow, neh? lol
takuya chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
aww that was really sweet i loved it lots
davis chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
huh, i admit it, dakari is stupid, wait, y am i saying this? i love the girl for petes sake! ah well, what can u expect from me, i'm davis, u know?
Mastero chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
She liked him because of a haircut? lol! Is there more or is the story complete?
Card Captor Kari chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Great story! One of the best short Dakari fics I've seen! :D
Tempest chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
not bad, not bad at all but it could be longer maybe up to their date or something ;) that would be cool
Alex chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
I loved it!I think you should write more and add some you did that,I think it would be great!
SuPeRfReAk chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Good, good, good. Wierd, but good.
Paymon chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
*Claps* Nice Dakari! *Bows* Hmm! DAKARI 4 EVA!
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
unusual but interesting
gia-x chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
oh i love that. it's short and massively cute. DAIKARI all the way! Rock on.