Reviews for Expect The Unexpected
pisquenta chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
I tried as hell to find your website yo ready the uncut version but it appears to have been taken down. I need smut OK? Lol
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Ahhhhhh, how cute, poor Knives has no idea how to deal with it, but its still cute.
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I cant find the link on your profile for the unedited part :( help?
SweetestChick chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Very hot! I was blushing, especially reading your unedited version. ;) I hope you write more sometime of K/M
angelprincess22 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
fantastic! I loved it!
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Adolescent PLANTS are scary. That's all. I like that concept though. Nice fic.
One percent chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
I really felt her overwhelming hurt in this chapter!

you did it in a excellent way! Knives is always one to act on pride and follow his ego!

at the end, I almost expected that he would say he came to apologize, but as I read what truly happened, it feels more in character!

awesome job!
One percent chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
It's frightening!

and I loved the bathroom and cutie/hottie part! wait, I think I just loved everything! there is absolutely nothing to say about it! great!
One percent chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
This is AMAZING! the plot is awesome!

I am so glad I met this story! you're a wonderful writer!

the suspens is killing me
One percent chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
lol! PERFECT!
Knives17 chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
now thats a good story. write a sequel. write another. promise I'll read it.
niiro-yuuyake chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
OMG! This would have to be my most favorite of all your stories I've read so far.

Even though I wasn't too big on the Vash and Millie pairing, that could have been ignored.

The wings! And feathers! I loved that! And the cave, and fighting! *squeals* I loved this so much!

Knives reminded me of...a dark angel...a dark, teenage, horny angel. It was rather cute!

And your writing style is great, as well. I guess a beta is useful, I just got myself one

But again, I loved this. I love the way you write, and how you manage to keep them in character is beyond me!

Great story
bleebloop chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
hee hee ! i loved it
Lady Hitomi Albatou chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
OMG! you are amazing! I Loved it! keep up with the knives meryl fics because I love them. you are very talented keep up the good work!
Urufu chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
Aw! What a cute ending! I think I'll stick to the edited. Knives is a little WILD in the edited so it's gotta be wilder in the uncut. LOL. But aww he like's her. I'm guessing Vash was a lot nicer on his side judging by him and Millie cuddling. Your stories are very romantic!