Reviews for Seven Days
czarinabattymoon chapter 16 . 5/26
This was beautifully written.
sesshomarumate to be chapter 16 . 5/19
Amazing story! I loved it!
AizFutura chapter 16 . 3/1
My, the lemon on SessKag mating night was one of the best i've ever read. The ending was a bit rushing, though.
lovergirl337 chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
ft t
Snowwolf43 chapter 16 . 2/17/2016
I love this fanfic it was done with a masters touch with each chapter but that's how I see it
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
Hey. I'm really liking your history. But u must read the first and the second chapter again. Because in the first sesshoumaru is one person and in the other he is the real sesshoumaru.
Sorry for the confuse review. I'm not good in english's write.
G2g chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
It was an enjoyable read. I'm glad I stumbled upon it. After reading Sess/Kagome Fanfiction for the last 4 years I had thought I had already read all the good ones out there. I spent literaly weeks trying to find a new story to read that didn't bore me or make me cringe from the bad grammar and poor character/plot development. So I'm very thankful to have found your story. It gives me hope that there are still good ones out there to be discovered. I know you haven't updated anything in a few years, but if you're reading this: I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope you continue to share your talent in writing. Thanks for your willingness to share this story with us.
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
AwwweThey have so many kids
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Wait wait wait, is Shiroginko and Inuyasha going to get together? unless Kagome is still gunna wish he back
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
I wonder if Shiroginko is bad...?
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
Inuyasha called aniki and Sesshomaru said welcome back otouto, Omg Their finally on the same side and for once not trying to kill each other
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
Happy wife happy life Sesshomaru. Let her be happy, make her happy, and keep her happy.
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
You dont need a capital "M" in Sesshomaru's name
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
this was a beautiful story.. *sniff*
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
Your story has caused me...much nose bleeding!
Its so funny though at some points!