Reviews for Ghosts of the Desert
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
What an awesome tag!

Why couldn't the writers do stuff this good? :-p
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Lovely episode tag. What happened to John would have been the hardest emotionally, though Beckett got a pretty big whump in that department too.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That's the downside with the entire episode by episode storyline, because, well, Sheppard should be just a bit more of a headcase. But there's no reaction, except for him stating repeatedly that he doesn't like bugs.
Death By Teacup chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Awesome fic! I really liked the backstory you (I assume) created on John. :)
Reyson chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Doing some catching up on completed fics. Wow! I must say that this is a great tag! Loved the way you protrayed John, his internal monologue and his team's concern for him! Great job! :)
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Brilliant tag! Has to be my favorite for Phantoms for far! It would be GREAT if you wrote another chapter!
FrogDancer42 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hey! Very good story... Deep, sounds like John... And I loved the phrases you used (like soul-rape or something). Great description.

I didn't think of all this happening at once, and a follow-up would be cool, but the story is great.

Thanks!

Frog
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
wow- really good insight - thanks!
Marianne H. Stillie chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This story is an outstanding interpretation of the emotional and psychological aftermath of Sheppard's experiences in Phantoms.

I've already read it twice and will do so again in future.

Marianne
GW chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow! Really good. I could easily see something like that happening at the end of the episode. Although, I'd love to see how it continues if you ever decide to continue the story.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Excellent. I don't really understand how anyone can blame John for what happened. Ronan did his best to kill Sheppard throughout the ep but no one is having a go at him. He was effected by the Wraith device like everyone else and had no idea that he was shooting Rodney. I thought it was very much in character how both Rodney and John reacted at the end of the ep. Rodney hiding behing his snark and whinning and John behind his easy going casual manner - but both equally as effected by what had happened. You really had John and everyone in character here and I would love you to continue with this. Thanks
Merlin71 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I really love this. It was perfect. I do think John does ALOT of his bleeding on the inside.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Great tag *claps*

Most of the other tags for this ep were really rather hard on John. This one seemed to be the most in charcter for everyone!

Don't suppose you think about adding another chap...?
reen212000 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
That kid's gonna break one of these days...

Nice tag!