Reviews for Random Organization XIII stories!
SpryEmmi chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
oh lol this is funny! keep up the good work!
Silver x Lockhart chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
o.e" Must read more. I am offically hooked on the stories. - And I think (even though it was short, as you pointed out) that it was still awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Silver x Lockhart chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Uh oh! Poor Axel. I would run if I were him. xD Adopt Demyx's phrase and "Run Run Away!" lol seriously it was pretty good. I liked it.
Silver x Lockhart chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Poor Demyx again. LOL he's really getting it from his Organization members. But still it was really funny and I can't wait to read more. -
Silver x Lockhart chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
OH MY GOSH Poor Demyx! But it definitely made my day. xD It was hilarious and I can't wait to read the next chapters. Definitely a 10 out of 10 (perfect score). Keep up the good work.
Audra Kaiba chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
hey, love the story so far. cant wait to read more! good luck with the next chapter!

Roxsie chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Larxene dosen't have a heart, silly.
Ranyxa chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
XD XD XD XD This chapter cracks me UP whenever I read it. Demyx's reaction is too funny! But- he totally would faint if Zexion told him that! *Huggles the computer* '_'; I'm...hugging the computer...? SHOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR STORY!
llyssa chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
I like it it's funny udapte soon please!1
darkazureskies chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
RL: Demyx has a pet name for Axel and Roxas dosen't... Sad.

RL: You must not have as great of a relationship with Azel as Demyx does.

RL: Yes. -walks off-

Roxas: WHAT! -explodes-
Angel Of Blacksouls chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
LOL Poor Demyx.
Star Wars nut chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Oh no... yaoi scares me. Anywho, if you get writer's block again, or if you just need an idea, you can make them play Kingdom Hearts. That would be funny.
RubberDuckiesWhoLikePieAndCake chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
lol! nice! updaet soon please!

coolgirl200 chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
LOL! This is so funny! *Cracks up* Fat-free yogurt and jello! lol!
chaspi chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
LOL at demyx's reaction XD Update soon!