Reviews for Princess Poppy
jj chapter 18 . 2/3
thats so sweet i almost cried. i was expecting some big blow out with kagura and Iruka thou but the story was just fine without it
jj chapter 11 . 2/3
i had to hold my breath to keep from laughing to loud at the end of this . it didnt work
jj chapter 1 . 2/3
i love how you say 'not Anko, nor even Tsunade' and the next line is 'BALLS to contradict'
funny
Kunohichi8 chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
yes please future keshi-hime
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
what
Cardboard Bike chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
This is so adorable, particularly the charm bracelet. I felt kinda bad for kaguya, but obviously much more for Ruka just because he doesn't deserve to be hurt like that, being such a nice guy and all. The line about generations of Uchihas and their fireballs was amazing, haha.

I did find myself wondering near the start how the rest of the village were reacting to the great Kakashi suddenly becoming domestic and carrying around a baby, with the added twist of two guys looking after a child - surely there were people who'd look down on that kind of thing? Anyway, I think it would be an awesome side story.
dat-patriot chapter 18 . 8/9/2010
Aw, that lifted my heart, broke it, then patched it up with frosting. That was great, thanks for writing~!

:333
Evil-Peach chapter 18 . 7/26/2010
awwww. Personally if i was iruka i'd castrate kakashi so that would never happen again
therealChahiro chapter 18 . 4/23/2010
This whole story was just TOO. CUTE. I really do hope you make a follow up story. Keep up the good work! _
loussi chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
That was so cute the charm i mean i really like the fact that they sent their child away so he could be safe.
The Laughing Fool chapter 18 . 3/16/2010
Oh my GOODNESS! What a wonderful story! It's equal parts engaging and sad and hilarious and plot-there's a plot in there! A really good one, in fact.- Whoa, it was so cool! Orochimaru's a bastard alright and I love that Kakashi figured it out before the Hokage and everything that happened with their family!

My GOODNESS!

I love the set up you had and your style is delightful to read. The characterization is rockin'; I felt that everyone was very in-character for this situation and I love the plot of it!

And a happy ending even?-You're spoiling me! My God, this was a fun read and what a satisfying conclusion-GEEZ!

There were some fantastic parts and the story moved at a nice pace. There were so many cute familial parts and lots of intense parts and I always get swept into stories that are any good and I get to the point where I just ride the ride without any future speculation-and your story was fun to ride.

Excellent work! This was so very good and I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future!

(Oh, and I love the title- Keshi, 'Poppy' is an adorable name!)

Thanks!

-SAM 30o0 BATH!

XD
Cheerful Regression chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
Whoamigod, this rocked.

Seriously, you have amazing dialogue and actions and everything. I loved the flow of the work as well, how each chapter seemed as though it was dipping into their well of time, I loved it.

Your portrayal of action was also excellent as were your descriptors. There were very few mistakes for the length of story you have and I completely adored your characterization as well.

Another thing that I completely appreciate is your work with Keshi. They had real and honest adult versus child interaction which was awesome and brings this to the FIRST fic on fanfiction that gives an honest look at how an infant works.

The plot was real, coherent, and well-thought out.

And the fic was finished as well!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sorry, I'd write more, but it's almost five in the morning. I kept saying, "Just one more chapter..."

-Norngu
lain-trigger01 chapter 18 . 11/16/2009
wow. that was nice, almost had me in tears at the end too. :)Thank you very much for sharing this! I hope you're besieged by more plot-bunnies! :P and it would be really great if there was a short sequel to this (just please please don't pair her up with Sasuke). Thanks again!
Paradox1313 chapter 18 . 6/9/2009
That was so wonderful, yet so bittersweet. Great job. I could definately see a sequel.
Raiders Requiem chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
Squee! I love this story. I get a kick out of Daddy!Kakashi. And the cattle prod bit at the end was excellent. XD

I really hope you end up doing a sequel! Watching them deal with teenage Keshi would be EXTREMELY entertaining.

*gives you internet cookie for sheer awesomeness*