Reviews for If I Should Fall
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That's sweet. I'm glad he caught her.
Mirwalker chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Nice piece! Good pacing, great characterisation and very believeable situation. (And hooray for solid mechanics-punctuation, etc,.) Thanks for sharing!
hifield chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Love Laura & Lorne ... the calvary too! Enjoyed the banter.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was an awesome scene. Loved Lorne coming right back at her with stating he doesn't believe in ghosts.
RowenaR chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Yay for the cavalery :D

And of course yay for Cadman never losing her sense of humor (or at least her snark), even in the face of mortal danger. Really a nice little snippet that captures both Lorne and Cadman perfectly and once again something I would have LOVED to see on-screen. Good job :)
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great story! I'm sure you were going for a nice and short story but I personally am sad that there isn't more to this. Anyway, I really liked how you wrote Lorne and Cadman in this, and I really enjoy the bit of whump there too!
reachedfortheemergencybrake chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Great story, I really liked the interaction between Lorne and Cadman! Good job!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Cadman/Lorne, yay! Great job.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Fun little thing. And hee, flying purple dragons mentioned! ;D
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That's it? That can't be it! Well done, though. Subtle, yet to the point. I like it.
Evan Lorne chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Well you cant just LEAVE IT there 0_0 *pointed stare*
MKofGod chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Lol! cute.
Apollo199199 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
There should be more chapters for this story...I would liked to see this story continue...it is very nice!

Who managed to get a shot on Lorne? And how were they rescued? Maybe another story to tell?
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Absolutely wonderful! Loved this story, lovely insight into Cadman, who rocks ), and I love Lorne, so this fic made my day! Thank you!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Nice; very nice. Just one question: who's got Lorne? Lol, seems like this could be added onto or made into a fic, but its great as it is. Love the fact of Cadman not seeing the cliff as well as the humor was perfectly placed. "Ronon" - its hard to miss him in all the hulabaloo. Poor Laura seems to be overlooked a lot, I do like her and her 'ways'. Lol, "lording it over the men" is just so her. :D

Great work, I look forward to more :D