Reviews for Commentary
Nikkou-tan chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was pretty awesome 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I adore this story! I love, love, *love* it!
This is totally how the Daily Show would report on this. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
OH, this is *awesome*!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Now that Jon Stewart has pointed out all the flaws surrounding the Civil War, it seems a LOT more plausible and horrifying than when I first read about it. Seriously, I think that if the events were to happen... well, were to happen in the Bush administration... it would be even WORSE!

Favorite parts included Jon lampshading the fact Peter Parker managing to keep his cover as Spiderman for so long while taking all the good pictures of Spiderman, and... well, the WHOLE exchange between Jon and Ed Helms. Seriously people: just read it.
Richard chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Not bad. Maybe should have been written in the format of a transcript, though.
surxi25 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This. Is just too much awesome to handle. Jon Stewart. Talking about the registration act. Completely in character. I feel like I could just watch this online.

And Deadpool's cameo. Argh. I think my pc exploded from the sheer brilliance of everything.

Excuse the rambling, but I can't express how much I loved this without keysmashing.

So, tdfbccfdysvh yfvdc GREAT WORK
RisingPhoenix7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh...oh, sweet Galactus, this was PERFECT. Down to the tiniest of mannerisms. Heck, for a second there, I could've sworn I heard the theme music playing...

...Anyway, awesome story!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Man, I kinda wish the Daily Show existed in the Marvel Universe, (or does it? I have no idea), so that Jon Stewart could take the piss out of the Superhuman Registration Act. Wonder what Steven Colbert's take on this would be like...? Just sayin'.
Renie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Well played sir, indeed! I just wish this was canon.
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Yep, there were enough holes in the Registration Act to make it the world's largest sieve. And Marvel couldn't figure that out? Bleh...
Skycroft chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was great! I could here Jon's and Ed's voices perfectly. This is almost exactly what a Daily Show episode on the Civil War would look like. Now I only wonder what the Colbert Report that same night would be like. Stephen knows Spidey, remember?
kepulver chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh man, this? Was great! You captured the tone of The Daily Show spot on!
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
You are utterly brilliant. I could clearly hear this in their voices and you've got the style down perfectly.

And yay, Deadpool cameo!
SeikoTUner chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I'm only guessing, but I get the feeling I wasn't the only person who was completely baffled by the actions and plot directions of Civil War.

I remember a scene with Spidey in a room with a bunch of politicians and the counter points and comments made by both side..

Bleh.

Great work!
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Can't believe I never stumbled onto this one before now! I laughed out loud at this one! Especially having Deadpool attacking Ed Helms! Kudos!

Now here it is, your moment of zen...(shot of the Spider-Mobile spinning donuts on the outside of the Daily Bugle building, from Spider-Man/Human Torch #3)