Reviews for Voyeur
roxaslover1693 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
ohhh! so good! i really love how you made it not just a random yaoi, but a comparison story. Axel and his heat,and demyx with his waves. that part was beautiful! it also worked for building us up to the orgasm.

i loved the last line! it made me laugh. haaa if only demyx orgasmed seafoam! :3 overall,well done!
emocookie chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
this is gr8! lol demyx is really funny! xDD and akuroku r hot as always! gr8 job3
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I loved this one great job!
Chattekk chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Ahh... Wow. Me likie this one. ] Haha.
carlicatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
WOW.

That was...

GREAT.

Ha ha, I wish I could have took Demyx' place... watching all of that. I would've died from blood loss, I just got lucky this time.
WEEABOO HATER chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Damn weeaboos... STOP POLLUTING THE WORLD! FINAL FANTASY SUCKS!
Neko Kururu chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Oh LAWD, that was HAWT! :fangirlgasm:

I really wish you would write more, because this was truly brilliant.

Nothing too graphic on the Axel/Roxas part, which allowed my (dirty) mind to wander off into Happy Smutt Land (there is indeed such a place), but the thing that really got me was how you compared Demyx to the ocean and the waves. That was actually really deep and meaningful and just plain beautiful.

If you're gonna write more, I'll be there!
lewdness chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
The comparing Demyx to the ocean all the way through was what really tied it together for me. That and these lines: Axel, still a long, thin pillar of black, presses his hips to Roxas’s. Roxas is obviously needy now, because his arms tug on Axel, forcing the redhead’s lips on his. Demyx has never seen Roxas need anything before.

sd;lkjfs Wonderful fic. :)
Ze Blemmye chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Ooh... :nurses a profuse nosebleed:

That was good yaoiness... You have a talent for sex scenes! Nothing was too explicit, which made it so much more erotic. I'd love to see more of this... threesome ;) Well done!
streetglowsix6six chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
that was hott! zomf. good yaoi. i loved it
Number VIII - Axel chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Love. :3 And it's totally OT3.
DimensionDoor chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Nice metaphor.

(Forgive me for being brief, but I think I need a cold shower
DarkNite109 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006